Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mourinho: "OK Eric, good game today, but this formation isn't working. I like to play with a big man up front so I really want to see what you're like as an attacker. Wait Eric...where are you going...?"

Tell me when it's ok. I have tried it and it is not a well thought out solution.
Hitler

Someone is attacking your house at night

i could think of hundreds of hypotheticals where violence would be logical, ethical and 100% the right thing to do

But "someone insulting my brother over my footballing abilities" prolly wouldn't be one of them

Hitler

i could think of hundreds of hypotheticals where violence would be logical, ethical and 100% the right thing to do

But "someone insulting my brother over my footballing abilities" prolly wouldn't be one of them
A bit weird but ok. As Tottenham is a jew based club and area it's interesting you would bring Hitler into this.

I don't think anyone is defending him. It's not ok but people sometimes do stupid things.
Of course people do stupid things, and the mob mentality in evidence on both sides is evident on this forum. People as quick to call it racially motivated as there are folk on a soap box pretending that there is no racism. Its amused me watching people calling players fat, lazy, theives and worse then crying crocodile tears over the abuse of Caroline F. This forum like (our the fan base )and wider social media circus are as much part of the problem as they are any solution. Very little kindness, lots of political agendas and point scoring, loads of petty cruelty mixed in. Been a bit toxic around Spurs for a while now, I hope things improve soon.

Last edited:
Of course people do stupid things, and the mob mentality in evidence on both sides is evident on this forum. People as quick to call it racially motivated as there are folk on a soap box pretending that there is no racism. Its amused me watching people calling players fat, lazy, theives and worse then crying g crocodile tears over the abuse of Caroline F. This forum like (our the fan base )and wider social media circus are as much part of the problem as they are any solution. Very little kindness, lots of political agendas and point scoring, loads of petty cruelty mixed in. Been a bit toxic around Spurs for a while now, I hope things improve soon.
All has to be viewed in perspective. We or I have spent a long time hoping this club could win and become winners. It is also just a game not worth crying over but somethings go hand in hand.

Gotta feel for the guy... his first decent game in ages, scores the Pen that is required... and will now probably be banned (along with Dele) for the foreseeable future!

I used to think there was an "anti-Spurs" agenda...
Now I think they just bring it on themselves!
Of ALL the weeks to sell Wanyama! :wanyama:

Fair play to Eric. Some fans are tw!ts.

Eric, if you could do us all a favour and clout a couple of well-known forum members as well, that would be well appreciated.

Hitler

Not even against Hitler. Old Adolf could probably have been stopped with protests and an aggressive leafleting campaign

I suspect that’s Dier’s last game for a long while now, if not forever.

I respect his passion. I see clear evidence of stupidity young behaviour. It’s a shame.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom