Toro Rosso Leipzig vs Tottenham Hotspur (10/3/20) (20:00 ko)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jose has no excuse what so ever over this display, it was the team set up all wrong. We all know what's coming in the post match interview, don't have time for him.

I can't say he hasn't got a clue after so much he has won in the past but I can say he has passed the sell by date.

Jose got it all wrong tonight and this is happening too often.

Take note folks of squad costs and the fact that 90% here had no idea of any player (beyond Werner) on RBL before this tie. And they've handed us our asses. In fact they've brought an American on to add insult to injury FFS. How shit must they think we are?

If we are buying 'names' then we aren't scouting and someone upstairs isn't doing their job. If we are just buying Portuguese/Gestifute players then someone upstairs is not doing their job. Money spent is not the marker we should be looking at.
I'm going to write to the club and offer my services

Wow
I remember back in the 90's when it was really embarrassing to support Spurs

we were like the boxer who kept getting up, just to get slapped down again

looks like we just paid millions of pounds to JM, to bring us a time machine that gets us right back there.

Hahaha ndombele didn’t even play today but some have found away to lay into him. We have a shit past it manager, swap around the coaches tonight and we go through, Jose would do absolutely nothing with this Leipzig side .

yeah I'm laying into him, because our squad is thread bare and we needed our 65 million pound signing playing, meanwhilehe couldn't give a toss and has let his physique go the way of a darts player, so much so that he had less sprints than Hugo at the weekend....

So damn right I'm going to lay into him, we needed him and he let us down as badly as anyone on the pitch tonight

Leipzig are well organized, work hard for each other, move the ball quickly, go forward whenever they have the chance.
I think they have every chance in the next round unless they get Munich.

Back
Top Bottom