Anyone else going to be boycotting matches, after recent events?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will you be boycotting matches, to show your displeasure at the treatment of non-playing staff?

• Total voters
T was game I'll give him that however he pissed a lot of bods off with names and photos in his book. He stays away now as a few want a word with him

But a bit of a coincidence you posting word for word the forward from TREVOR TANNER’s book don’t you think?

You’re full of shit mate I reckon

But a bit of a coincidence you posting word for word the forward from TREVOR TANNER’s book don’t you think?

You’re full of shit mate I reckon
Only read bits of it. Can you post me proof that quotes in there word for word. Twenty sovs to a charity of your choice if it is. As your full of shit I reckon

Only read bits of it. Can you post me proof that quotes in there word for word. Twenty sovs to a charity of your choice if it is. As your full of shit I reckon

I could but don’t need to

You’ve been found out so fuck off back to the Brewers with DANTE HAWKINS
Lmfao

A “real fan” battle off

How thrilling

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom