Anyone else going to be boycotting matches, after recent events?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will you be boycotting matches, to show your displeasure at the treatment of non-playing staff?

• Total voters
1st game in 85. Don't go in the ground now prefer to stay in the pub. Mainly down to the Johnny come lately fans, levy fanboys and cunts like you.
Cunts like me? How so?

My first game was late 70s, not a johnny come lately and recently finally got myself a season ticket. Don't you go into the ground anymore as you have a banning order perhaps?

How the fuck do you support the club/team? You think coming on here with your bollocks is being a 'top boy' or being a supporter?

Let me tell you, it's not.

Cunts like me? How so?

My first game was late 70s, not a johnny come lately and recently finally got myself a season ticket. Don't you go into the ground anymore as you have a banning order perhaps?

How the fuck do you support the club/team? You think coming on here with your bollocks is being a 'top boy' or being a supporter?

Let me tell you, it's not.
Never claimed to be a top boy.
I have been banned previously but not now. I prefer to go o away games with a tight nit 20/25. The <removed>s (didn't go in though) and Boro being the last two

It's crap now. Game gets in the way of a day out. The atmosphere is terrible, we have to be the only club that build a 17500 stand stick corporate in the middle and make everyone sit.
The white wall :levylol: it's like a morgue

Its not the corporate but that’s the problem. I’m below that in the south stand and there’s loads of people that don’t make any noise at all except moaning. I suspect it’s because lots of people chose to sit there because they were the cheapest seats rather because they wanted to sing and get behind the team. Pisses me right off on a match day.

Back
Top Bottom