If the season isn’t completed........(Now with Poll)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If the season isn’t completed.........

• Declare the season null and void

Votes: 131 65.8%
  • Finish the season no matter how

Votes: 13 6.5%
  • End the season in the current positions

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • Award the league and champions league to Spurs.

Votes: 34 17.1%
  • Stop Liverpool being crowned champions just for a laugh.

Votes: 49 24.6%
  • Give all the prize money to Billy.

Votes: 7 3.5%

• Total voters
Dd9EcxZUQAAR1PU.jpg

7a6d0fd21715566da9a8d55ef0665b45.gif

Course they're going to be more in favour of playing games at neutral venues if relegation is removed this season!

FFS the desperation just gets more and more embarrassing..........if relegation is removed this year, do we really think the bottom 12 or so teams are really going to give a toss and put up much of a fight?

This is by far the most ridiculous idea by a long shot - it's basically a blatant bribe as the powers that be know that they stand no chance of getting the gravy train restarted without all 20 clubs consent .

They surely can't be entertaining this in all seriousness - well not with straight face at least - it's farcical.
Restarting the season without relegation is the worst of both worlds. Not only will Liverpool win the league , West Ham won't go down!

According to Liverpool fans it is everyone else who has an agenda, not them. They don't even want a PSG situation; it is play all the games at any cost. They talk about integrity non stop. There is no integrity in letting 22 men kick a ball around on a pitch for money or indeed Liverpool fans' bruised egos. All of them are utter scum - pure filth - who have no regard for the lives of others. I couldn't give a shit how this season is decided. I don't care if it is done by average points or it is null and void. Tottenham deserve fuck all based on LAST season. The season is fucking over yet the media and Liverpool fans are in complete denial. Come up with a fair way of ending it and move on.

What I do care about is the safety of others, which means I have huge reservations about the shittest idea I have heard throughout this pandemic which is to play the remaining games in June. If just one player gets infected it is probably all fucking over. Why the fuck would the government risk the bad press, let alone the risk of a player's family dying?

I feel sometimes I am going mad. It seems so bleeding obvious.

Parish sharing his views. I bet it’s one a lot of other chairmen share in regards to starting up again.

So when he says "I want to crown Liverpool champions" does he mean personally? I bet the Palace supporters love hearing that from their chairman.

Another pearl of wisdom from that article. "But, yes, it is partly about the money. And we should all care about the money."

Bless.

Liverpool fans: “The Atletico tie should never have gone ahead. People are dying as a result.”

Liverpool fans: “We must finish the season at any cost and have an open top bus parade to celebrate.”

Interesting article.

Premier League 2020-21 without fans? Eight charts on the impact
By Kieran Maguire
Football finance lecturer

What impact could a full 2020-21 Premier League season without fans have on clubs' finances?
With matches likely to be played behind closed doors for an extended period because of bans on mass gatherings amid the coronavirus pandemic, no fans means no matchday revenue.

Full article & graphs.

Interesting article.

By Kieran Maguire

What impact could a full 2020-21 Premier League season without fans have on clubs' finances?
With matches likely to be played behind closed doors for an extended period because of bans on mass gatherings amid the coronavirus pandemic, no fans means no matchday revenue.

Full article & graphs.

The only thing with our figures is that they aren’t reflective of a whole season in the new stadium so our match day income will be a lot higher, maybe the highest. We’ll be missing out on a lot more cash than those figures show ☹️

Interesting article.

By Kieran Maguire

Full article & graphs.
Football is nothing without fans, obviously there are more important things to worry about now but hopefully when things get back to a new normal, some of those at the top will start to realise how important fans are at live games

Back
Top Bottom