If the season isn’t completed........(Now with Poll)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If the season isn’t completed.........

• Declare the season null and void

Votes: 131 65.8%
  • Finish the season no matter how

Votes: 13 6.5%
  • End the season in the current positions

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • Award the league and champions league to Spurs.

Votes: 34 17.1%
  • Stop Liverpool being crowned champions just for a laugh.

Votes: 49 24.6%
  • Give all the prize money to Billy.

Votes: 7 3.5%

• Total voters
since this thread was started I’ve had a think ( plus 7 pints)
Liverpool should be awarded fuck all and laughed at forever.

West Ham should be relegated just because they are all Gypsies and out and out Cunts, plus Karren Brady is the biggest slut bucket in the UK.
every Woolwich player and every Woolwich fan should be stabbed in the face with. a pair of rusty garden shears and we should be crowned champions because we have the longest bar in Europe and fill pint glasses up from the bottom.
YIDS!!!!!

Last edited:
Man reading that part about this only being the third weekend without games really struck me. It feels like it's been ages, not just a few weeks.

Just shows how much life has changed so rapidly.

It’s just a matter of time before the season is voided , surely players will need 4-6 weeks of pre season now before they can play 90 minutes ? The funniest thing is it was klopp who was so up for a winter break, but imagine if there wasn’t a winter break, Liverpool would have probably already won the league this season ! :levylol: :allitongue: :mourpointlaugh::sonpoint:

No I am arguing that this whole 'oh if it were spurs I'd want it all voided because its been tainted by death' nonsense is just a lie. It is being spiteful and I dont mind it. If the title gets given or not given doesnt make a difference to me and shouldnt make a difference at all to anyone else since none of the clubs were in the race. What I found low was people trying to hide their spitefulness behind 'look at the lives being lost'.

Not going to comment on any other posts, but I’d 100% love to see the season voided out of purely being spiteful. It would be fucking hilarious.

It’s still the right thing to do for various other public safety reasons, but for me the main reason would be the amusement factor.

.... something that just occurred to me...

The FA Cup is doneski for the year, yes?

In other words: your shootout win meant nothing, you smug piece of shit Krul.

NINTCHDBPICT000568381928-e1583415540210.jpg

Nothing.

tumblr_ovqbj5T4hL1rey868o1_500.gif

I read somewhere today to play the games behind closed doors will require 30 thousand tests , surely that’s a waste of such scarce resources? Cancel the fucking thing

Dear Season Ticket Holders,
We understand that the season being cancelled and no ST refunds is disappointing, so as a gesture of goodwill, we are offering a £1 voucher for your next purchase* at the megastore.

Yours Sincerely
:levystare:

*of over £250, upon renewal of your season ticket, which shall be increased by a very reasonable 25%.

They’re saying 3 months of lockdown at least, and it’s not as if after those 3 months you can just go straight back to playing football matches. The season is over, it benefits some teams more than others (us), but if you think Liverpool fans wouldn’t be saying ‘ITS THE RIGHT THING TO DO FOR MANKIND, VOID THE SEASON’ if United were top then you need to look at yourself.

Liverpool fans would be banging the drum, calling everyone that wants to continue the season ‘heartless monsters’ if the shoe was on the other foot

Back
Top Bottom