If the season isn’t completed........(Now with Poll)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If the season isn’t completed.........

• Declare the season null and void

Votes: 131 65.8%
  • Finish the season no matter how

Votes: 13 6.5%
  • End the season in the current positions

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • Award the league and champions league to Spurs.

Votes: 34 17.1%
  • Stop Liverpool being crowned champions just for a laugh.

Votes: 49 24.6%
  • Give all the prize money to Billy.

Votes: 7 3.5%

• Total voters

The desperation to finish at all costs no matter how farcical the situation would be continues.......

How the fuck is both teams travelling away from home rather than one meant to make anyone safer or do anything but upset the balance of home advantage across the entire season.

Getting sick of this shit.

They've already got problems in Germany, FFS.

Fuck all this greed and arrogance.... If clubs need to fold for harsh lessons to be learned; so be it.

Resume the EPL or not; the lower leagues wont find themselves any better protected you can bet on it.... (The suggestion of 3 up/none relegated only serves to accentuate any potential damage).

How the fuck is both teams travelling away from home rather than one meant to make anyone safer or do anything but upset the balance of home advantage across the entire season.

Fuck all this greed and arrogance.... If clubs need to fold for harsh lessons to be learned; so be it.

Resume the EPL or not; the lower leagues wont find themselves any better protected you can bet on it.... (The suggestion of 3 up/none relegated only serves to accentuate any potential damage).

Yup - 3 tested positive for Coronavirus at Cologne football club....... Not much coverage of that, but the club have said they're continuing on as normal as the players tested positive but aren't showing any symptoms.

I bet that makes all the other players feel really safe and looked after.....

Liverpool fans ladies and gentlemen...

rawk.md.png

Last edited:
The premier league being selfish and delusional enough to try and push ahead with football despite a worldwide virus killing people is one of many reasons I have completely fallen out of love with modern football.

We know this all about greed and nothing more.

Either that or they are worried about upsetting the scousers.

Agreed mate, I genuinely am considering not watching football at all after all of this and even if I do, it will not be the same as before. The reaction to this outbreak from these greedy pricks has really soured me (and I was already feeling pretty sour about football before all of this anyway.)

The season will be declared over. Null and fcuking void.

No way football can return anytime soon enough not to impact on next season, and even that is under severe threat.
I can’t even see how they can do next season? Well not with fans , how can we have 60 thousand Yids in Tottenham any time soon? Only takes a handful to be infected and we start all over again

I can’t even see how they can do next season? Well not with fans , how can we have 60 thousand Yids in Tottenham any time soon? Only takes a handful to be infected and we start all over again

Yep, could not agree more. It is a conundrum and that's before you talk of the nightmare it's causing.

Out of the darkness however springs hope.

3 nil down to Ajax..........

The season will be declared over. Null and fcuking void.

No way football can return anytime soon enough not to impact on next season, and even that is under severe threat.
I agree it will be cancelled and probably by the end of next week, but I can’t see it being declared Null & Void.

No other league has Null & Voided it when they cancelled so I can’t see us doing it unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom