Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m getting the vibe that he is actually a respected [she]. 🧐
I'm most definitely a bloke.

You on the other hand are most definitely a troll/multi.

You think that you know a few 'names' (which could be easily googled) which are also known by real life respected posters on here and that gives you some sort of validity. It doesn't.

You almost always make a mistake regarding 'history' of this club. Google error I think they call that.

You use Nazi ideals to promote your views and opinions.

And now, you just look stupid. More so than usual.

I’m getting the vibe that he is actually a respected [she]. 🧐

Credit where it's due, he has given me the biggest laugh ever on an internet forum.

He had a disagreement with someone ( obviously a multi in his feeble brain ), and said he had a good friend ( female !) who was a lawyer.

Said good friend had advised him a he had a very good case to sue the other poster for slander.

Can you imagine any lawyer saying that someone with a made up name could sue someone else with a made up name on a football forum because their good name had been slandered !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bless, he really believes he is someone !

I'm most definitely a bloke.

You on the other hand are most definitely a troll/multi.

You think that you know a few 'names' (which could be easily googled) which are also known by real life respected posters on here and that gives you some sort of validity. It doesn't.

You almost always make a mistake regarding 'history' of this club. Google error I think they call that.

You use Nazi ideals to promote your views and opinions.

And now, you just look stupid. More so than usual.

Soppy cunt I’ve never named a Tottenham name, merely alluded to one and the person that gave me a ✅ would not have done so had I named a name.... he knew who I meant because he’s on the ball and not a paranoid fuck kicking off on a keyboard. I retired years ago and don’t do tribal bollocks anymore; you crack on enjoying that bollocks all you want to- like I give a fuck.

Soppy cunt I’ve never named a Tottenham name, merely alluded to one and the person that gave me a ✅ would not have done so had I named a name.... he knew who I meant because he’s on the ball and not a paranoid fuck kicking off on a keyboard. I retired years ago and don’t do tribal bollocks anymore; you crack on enjoying that bollocks all you want to- like I give a fuck.
You're full of shit.

Credit where it's due, he has given me the biggest laugh ever on an internet forum.

He had a disagreement with someone ( obviously a multi in his feeble brain ), and said he had a good friend ( female !) who was a lawyer.

Said good friend had advised him a he had a very good case to sue the other poster for slander.

Can you imagine any lawyer saying that someone with a made up name could sue someone else with a made up name on a football forum because their good name had been slandered !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bless, he really believes he is someone !

He/ she must be someone in his/ her own head- talking football firm bollocks now. What a cunt!

Oh look, calling for a red card, are you Paddy in disguise??
Calling for a red because people don't agree with you? This kind of behaviour shouldn't be tolerated on this forum so I think I'll start trying to get you carded
John H is a very intelligent and well informed poster and although I often disagree with his views, aren't we here to debate not bully or threaten.

Last edited:
Well in truth, the innate animal instinct exists within all of us, Male or female- whatever our nationality or race. That part of the brain known as reptilian emanates this reality in terms of our selected social groupings, our defensive prejudice’s and indeed our need to defend our territory.

In fact it’s a good instinct if you use it right; it’s actually one of the reasons we human beings have survived so long; but that said: there is always a misuse of anything deemed naturally beneficial. You will always find the moronic individual few that abuse this natural and [God given]survival mechanism for their own gain.

I grew up witnessing it and indeed being duped by it; but there comes a time when even adults should grow up.... I got bigger than reptilian animal instinct decades ago but this JohnH fella should be red carded for at least a month for failing to see the light!

I would not like to meet him in person as this clearly is a dick-head of the highest order!

FACT! 👍
You're talking about the Basal Ganglia. I suggest you research it before invoking it.

Calling for a red because people don't agree with you? This kind of behaviour shouldn't be tolerated on this forum so I think I'll start trying to get you carded
John H is a very intelligent and well informed poster and although I often disagree with his views, aren't we here to debate not bully the threaten.

I couldn’t agree more with that sentiment. That said: I doubt I could get the bod carded or binned on my say-so; that would surely undermine the admin that address such issues.

You’re not the target of his/her bullshit but those of us that are, do not see the - what you call - intelligent and well informed side... just hostility and fuck off is what we get and that’s a fact.

Not sure why you are defending him: if he’s what you say he is, he won’t be binned!

Me personally: I say fuck him/her!

You're talking about the Basal Ganglia. I suggest you research it before invoking it.

You can take any religious or spiritual connotation as far back as you wish...but as a mixed genetic Jamaican Scottish man, I need only go as far in history as Dr. Martin Luther king Jnr..

That’s how I destroyed that prick JohnH. Dr king [ himself] did it for me !

You can take any religious or spiritual connotation as far back as you wish...but as a mixed genetic Jamaican Scottish man, I need only go as far in history as Dr. Martin Luther king Jnr..

That’s how I destroyed that prick JohnH. Dr king [ himself] did it for me !
How, exactly did you 'destroy' me?

You are the one who quotes Nazis, not me....

BTW, 'Dr' King plagiarised his doctoral dissertation.

How, exactly did you 'destroy' me?

You are the one who quotes Nazis, not me....

BTW, 'Dr' King plagiarised his doctoral dissertation.

The more you post the more you sound like a fucking prick. I certainly won’t do what weak people do and put you on ignore; but you are such a jarry motherfucker that I intend to reply no more!

Back
Top Bottom