Gedson Fernandes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

“*Might end up being better” would be more appropriate. Some young players come good, others fail to live up to their potential in every sport in the world. Winks is a known commodity, seems happy at the club, does his job while not being the most exciting player, he does so efficiently. Add in the home grown element, I’m not sure where the 20 million buys a ready made replacement.
Winks is part of the problem why we are so s*** at the moment and ultra crap in midfield dude.
If sideway football is efficient brother then I ain't watching.

Winks is already at his best and his best is nowhere near enough for us. He's not a kid either.
Gedson is no worse and still a teenager.

What exactly is the point of a Gedson? What does a Gedson do exactly? If someone asked you describe a Gedson, what would you say?

Possible uses of the word Gedson.

"It's neither hot nor cold, and it's neither dry nor wet. It's Gedson weather."

What exactly is the point of a Gedson? What does a Gedson do exactly? If someone asked you describe a Gedson, what would you say?

Possible uses of the word Gedson.

"It's neither hot nor cold, and it's neither dry nor wet. It's Gedson weather."
"Good at filling the spots other players can do better at"?

I like him, I think he has a promising future in football but that’s what’s makes the game so beautiful, it’s all very much subjective
His biggest problem is consistency, he desperately needs to find it. Sometimes he looks a player, the next game he looks like he won a raffle to play I the match. At present Daniel will be delighted to know that he's not spending £45million on him.

Honestly I think it was as simple as Mourinho needing somebody to replace Bergwijn as our counter attack threat on the wing and Gedson is quicker than Skipp/NDombele. Not sure he is a very effective wide forward/winger but I can see the reasoning, sort of.

Honestly I think it was as simple as Mourinho needing somebody to replace Bergwijn as our counter attack threat on the wing and Gedson is quicker than Skipp/NDombele. Not sure he is a very effective wide forward/winger but I can see the reasoning, sort of.
When Sessegnon was on the bench??

His biggest problem is consistency, he desperately needs to find it. Sometimes he looks a player, the next game he looks like he won a raffle to play I the match. At present Daniel will be delighted to know that he's not spending £45million on him.

Has the lad even started a game for us yet? Far, far too early for someone who’s barely played a game since turning 21 in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom