Gedson Fernandes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thought Gedson showed real promise. Aggressive with ball skills. Hard to tell completely since the whole team is a mess. Think I would give him, Skipp, Parrott a lot of time going forward this season. Begin the summer training now.

Well our heavy options like Dier and Ndombelly are slow and cant press. Winks is useless. What other choices do we have?

Absolutely nothing is going to change for this team until we find a true ball winning midfielder.

We need to find someone who can boss the midfield like Dembele did and Wanyama did before his knee fell apart.

Our centre midfield in among the worst in the league. Winks is useless, Ndombele is out of shape and disinterested, Dier peaked 2 years ago and Skipp is completely unproven.

None of our guys would ever see the field for anyone else in the top 6.

Who had most tackles for us last night?
No idea,I never pay too much attention to all that stuff.,I tend to go on what I see live with my own eyes.Are you telling me it was NDombele?If so I am astounded but it wouldn’t overly change my opinion of him based on what he has shown so far.

His stats are interesting to say the least.

4.4 key passes per 90.
4.4 successful dribbles per 90.
2.2 tackles completed per 90.
0 times dribbled passed per 90.
0 times dispossessed per 90.

Will be interesting to see if he features at the weekend. He probably earned himself a start.

His stats are interesting to say the least.

4.4 key passes per 90.
4.4 successful dribbles per 90.
2.2 tackles completed per 90.
0 times dribbled passed per 90.
0 times dispossessed per 90.

Will be interesting to see if he features at the weekend. He probably earned himself a start.
How many times did he start? Once oe twice right? And it’s weird that everytime he started he played like shit. But does well as a sub.

How many times did he start? Once oe twice right? And it’s weird that everytime he started he played like shit. But does well as a sub.

I think he's started twice for us, both in cup competitions.

Im not entirely sure Jose knows his best position. Played CM against Southampton and right side against RB Leipzig. When he came on against Wolves, he played RB, he sort of played on the left against Norwich etc.

Like the look of what he has shown so far, it must be difficult for a young player to move to a club in a state of flux and in a different country, but hopefully he can make his mark and then sign on a permanent deal.

Back
Top Bottom