Gedson Fernandes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still showed more passion and determination by taking that Penalty than that fat, lazy twat Ndumbelly.
I don't agree about throwin Ndombele under the bus.

But Gedson had a good game up until that penalty and does not deserve some of the abuse he is getting online.

The other Fernandes costs 50 times more. Baldy no like spendy.
Dude that why our transfer policy is a complete mess a wrecking ball .
The fat Ndembele expensive punt , Sess medium punt, Clarke cheap punt have had no impact on a dysfunctional first 11 . Our philosophy is bedded in a sell on price which restricts always.
The fat Frenchman money should have been spent on fernandes.

That was by a fucking mile the best we've seen of Gedson. Still not sure what he is though ? CM/8, AM?

On yesterday’s outing (agree it was his best performance by some distance), he seemed like more of an AM, drifting in from the left. But I don’t know if that was under specific instruction from Jose rather than where he might naturally see himself.

Was all over the park too, which I like.

Excellent last night. Utter shambles of a penalty though.
Can't agree. Certainly not 'excellent'. Using this categorization, Dier had a worldie, VVD-alike performance. Plenty of stepovers and jinks from Gedson but no end product.

Put one shot into the stand from the edge of their area. Gave away possession outside our area.

His motivation was not be as useless as Dele!

As for the penalty...

I don't agree about throwin Ndombele under the bus.

But Gedson had a good game up until that penalty and does not deserve some of the abuse he is getting online.
Totally agree, thought he brought energy and invention -which had been sadly missing before he came on.
I hope I am wrong but I have already had enough of NDombele, not only his lack of fitness and desire but the way he throws his hands up and sulks when teammates fail to read his passes.

Totally agree, thought he brought energy and invention -which had been sadly missing before he came on.
I hope I am wrong but I have already had enough of NDombele, not only his lack of fitness and desire but the way he throws his hands up and sulks when teammates fail to read his passes.

Who had most tackles for us last night?

What’s the relevance? We have Lo Celso instead and I am happy with that.
Good for you dude . He is certainly the only signing that has shown any real talent. He is young but far away from controlling our midfield.
Bruno is a man who has shown real talent and become a real asset for manure.
Imagine him playing alongside the Lo celso and not wasting our money on on the fat French fucker and the little boy lost Sess. A 10 times upgrade on the likes of Winks, Skipp and Sissoko.
Our transfer policy has been a total f*** wit disaster.

Back
Top Bottom