Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

104748780_1578612908979602_7702326504237138823_n.jpg

They really only have two top quality players. One just suffered a potentially major injury and the other is desperate to leave and is phoning it in.
Still got ozil for another season on 350k. No one is going to pay him that. & Aubameyang will think I want that as I am our best player. So they are in a tricky spot. They will have to over pay him to stay due to him being too good for them & only having a year left. Or let him go for free.

Them not getting Champions League is always a big impact on their finances, them not getting Europa League would be detrimental.

It's clear Arteta is going to bring through the very talented youth at Woolwich with Saka, Nketiah, Willock, Smith-Rowe, Nelson etc. - the problem is, the gulf in class between the top and the rest now is so big that playing that youth (no matter how talented) isn't going to work or get them where they need to be, especially with someone so inexperienced in charge like Arteta.

That club has been so badly run and mismanaged it's funny.
That's all true. They do seem to be pretty good on the youth side of things compared to us. Not sure what they are doing differently to us or if its just a lot of luck when it comes to youth players. Also, if one of those players became world class, you know he would end up leaving for 1 of the top teams anyway.
Ozil gamble backfired & now they are in a similar situation with Aubameyang.
Not sure if qualifying for Europa league is a good or bad thing. That old debate. Soon lots will be debating it on here about us.

Happy Fathers' Day!!!!!!

I've just sat & watched the highlights of Brighton doing the double over the cockwangling fannymumblers.

Oh Happy Day!!

That's all true. They do seem to be pretty good on the youth side of things compared to us. Not sure what they are doing differently to us or if its just a lot of luck when it comes to youth players. Also, if one of those players became world class, you know he would end up leaving for 1 of the top teams anyway.
Ozil gamble backfired & now they are in a similar situation with Aubameyang.
Not sure if qualifying for Europa league is a good or bad thing. That old debate. Soon lots will be debating it on here about us.

Martinelli and Sako are on another level. There is no way they will keep both if things continue like this for another season or two. Heres hoping :mourhandlaugh:

I've often wondered about their gate figures. The stadium will be half full and when the attendance figure pops up it will show nearly a full house.

I'm assuming a lot of that is from fair weather season ticket holders but that would account for some, but not tens of thousands. I wonder if anybody is looking into things from a fraud/tax/FFP point of view.

Back
Top Bottom