Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've said this many times before; Son is better striker than a winger, and he will always be inconsistent as a winger.
Has Son ever had bad game when he plays as striker?
There's reason he plays so well consistently in absences of Kane.
it's not because he has bad chemistry with Kane, it's because he plays striker role in absence of Kane.

Pair Son with Kane up top; stats prove they are the best goal scoring duo in premier league. This will not only get full potential out of Son, but it will also help Kane from being isolated in the front line.

I've said this many times before; Son is better striker than a winger, and he will always be inconsistent as a winger.
it's not because he has bad chemistry with Kane, it's because he plays striker role in absence of Kane.

Pair Son with Kane up top; stats prove they are the best goal scoring duo in premier league. This will not only get full potential out of Son, but it will also help Kane from being isolated in the front line.
Worth a shot at least.

You are beating a dead horse here. Son a striker? He is not even a winger here. Wing back more like. Another year of waste of his offence talent while the Club is trying to get as much money possible. Don't forget it is Money the object here. Not championship.

You are beating a dead horse here. Son a striker? He is not even a winger here. Wing back more like. Another year of waste of his offence talent while the Club is trying to get as much money possible. Don't forget it is Money the object here. Not championship.

On a scale of 1 to "I've gone blind" how gratifying was the wank fodder of Son in his sexy army uniform for you?

Sonny and the other attackers are dropping back deeper because the team has little to no creativity in midfield. He has more freedom to attack and press when guys like GLC, NDombele, Dele etc are playing and somewhat controlling the midfield. I do agree that having Sonny just focus on scoring goals is more beneficial for the team and past games/results have shown that to be true. An unfit Kane up top is a zero threat tactic at the moment.

Would he be good enough at the 10 spot instead of dele, running off of Kane?
I feel like Son needs more space and time to run at the man with the ball. It's why you see the likes of Ronaldo bale and neymar doing better as a winger than a 10 or pure secondary striker to a target man.

If only there was a formation that had wingers play very advanced without being strikers? And where our midfield wouldn't be weak and trampled over because we don't have a pure destroyer to play.

Hmm. 4-3.... it's on the tip of my tongue. I hope Mourinho is able to figure it out, being the special one and all that.

But to play them both up top Poch had to play the dreaded diamond. How else do you get them playing up there together. 442? 352?

But to play them both up top Poch had to play the dreaded diamond. How else do you get them playing up there together. 442? 352?

I thought diamond was fine. Our defense didn't get better switching into 4231 or using back three. I really don't think we can fix our defensive issue unless we buy new defenders.

Kane is bit out of form, but he's still top striker in the league, and you add Son in the front line, it will scare any team in the league. Sometimes best defense is good offense.

Responding to a public post is "stalking" is it you dumb shit?

The creepster getting defensive when getting called out for being a creep... As expected.

Please tell me you’re the typical “tough guy” keyboard warrior rather than someone with serious issues with nooses lying around your house.

Everything’s going to be alright Airfxx... just take a deep breath and just take your anger out on the keyboard.

The creepster getting defensive when getting called out for being a creep... As expected.

Please tell me you’re the typical “tough guy” keyboard warrior rather than someone with serious issues with nooses lying around your house.

Everything’s going to be alright Airfxx... just take a deep breath and just take your anger out on the keyboard.

"tough guy"
"stalking"
"creep"
"nooses"

I'm sure you think you're being witty... The Irony is you yourself is just posting cliched, keyboard warrior drivvel.

Makes one wonder if this is the dumb or dumber

Hi dumbest.:thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom