Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

8ESh4jG.png

Not exactly subtle.

Simon Hughes is a huge twat. He takes offense at the mere suggestion that Liverpool fans would gather outside the stadium without taking precaution, than retweets videos of that very thing happening with zero sense of fucking irony.

I was told we should trust Liverpool supporters and then they go and create a super spreader event. Shocking, I know.
None of em went to Bournemouth tho like most of Londoners. You're saying spurs fans wouldn't have turned up at stadium if they'd won it?? Get outa here ! Liverpool fans at least social-distanced unlike imbeciles at Bournemouth!

None of em went to Bournemouth tho like most of Londoners. You're saying spurs fans wouldn't have turned up at stadium if they'd won it?? Get outa here ! Liverpool fans at least social-distanced unlike imbeciles at Bournemouth!

You're lying to yourself (and us).

Why are you all Liverpool haters ?? Am I the only one who hates The Mancs with a passion?? My reason is football related, what's yours???

You're so blatantly defensive of Liverpool to the point that numerous people have assumed you to be a Dipper (and now you reveal you hate the Mancs)..... What are you not telling us?

You go first. ;)

Last edited:
Why are you all Liverpool haters ?? Am I the only one who hates The Mancs with a passion?? My reason is football related, what's yours???

1) The club is vile
2) The fans are cunts
3) Scousers are uneducated scum.
4) People who were shit at PE picked Liverpool
5) Murderers
6) Jamie Carragher.
7) That nauseating song.
8) They supported Suarez during racism.
9) Supporters from London/Kent/Devon/Suffolk call themselves Scousers.
10) Everyone associated with the club is a Wanker.

Is that enough for you?

I hate them because they have by far the most obnoxious fans that I have encountered in any sport. They have a terrible mix of overrating their players, thinking that they are entitled to winning because they were good 40 years ago, being so soft if anyone doesn't think they are the super greatest most awesome club anywhere, the arrogance they and the media have around Anfield and YNWA as though they are some super great fans better than everyone else.

They also seem to have a fanbase that is filled with a ton of hipster fans that know very little about football but are the biggest fans every when Liverpool are in the CL final or now going to win the title. No talk about football for the past 100 years but all of a sudden "huge" football fans.

Now I live in NA so my experience with fans is likely quite different from those in the UK, especially London who likely have much worse interactions with the scum who "support" Woolwich and Chelsea.

The media over here is also insanely pro-Liverpool and filled with Liverpool fans so the coverage of them is disproportionately high and biased. I guess my fault for following that media but it is still obnoxious as it is the easiest media to access.

Finally, the club from the scumbag owners to Klopp who is as unlikable a human as there is on the planet and their squad with zero likable or quality players also makes it easier to hate.

I will always and naturally hate Woolwich because of the obvious scum they are but for me my Liverpool hate is right there. Liverpool as an overall club from the owners, management, players, fans and media is as disgusting a collection of "humans" I have ever seen, not just in terms of sports but the world in general.

Back
Top Bottom