Sheffield United v Tottenham Hotspur - July 2nd - 6pm(UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well done tottenham.

You managed to interpret how 2020 has been for the planet as a whole into a 90minute footballing performance. Quite clever really.

Just absolutely fucking awful.

I wasn’t keen for the season to come back.. the absolute rage feeling I get watching this club isn’t healthy.
Time to improve my golf handicap and check ceefax from time to time for football.

All the goals came from average fullbacks and the system he is playing son is not good at tracking back and they made that shit look easy as hell this team need some good FB and good DM

This is what happens when Lo Celso has a off day and the past managers transfer policy off athletes over actual football ability comes back to haunt us.

We need to be selling Aurier, Sissoko and Moura for me all 3 have such low football IQ it hurts.

Sanchez is on his last season to prove he can actually learn how to defend and not just be quick. And we can add Davies Ali Lamela to the list of last chance saloon.

I look at that squad and the only players I think are 100% good enough for us are Kane, Son, Berg and Lo Celso

The rest either have question marks over attitude or ability it's a far cry from the Poch team or the Redknapp team

Back
Top Bottom