Sheffield United v Tottenham Hotspur - July 2nd - 6pm(UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got to sack him. Something is hugely wrong at the club. Hugely wrong appointment.

I'm not defending him but this team was on the decline way before Jose got here. I don't know what anybody could do with this squad right now.

If you just dumped Jose at the point it would be for nothing more than the reason that it's easier to dump one person than a whole team.

Berge fucking roasted us today.
Our scouting completely overlooked him.
Was even in our price range.
Total fucking failure by our scouting and player acquisition department.

Embarrassing ...how the fuck is this current shitshow any worse than when Poch got the sack. Pathetic

At the time I wanted Poch to go as u can’t survive with 25 points from 24 games and he appeared to have lost the dressing room. However this isn’t good enough. Jose will get us defending they said.....

How can a team with players like Kane, Son, Bergwijn and all the quality players we have look so terrible? We lack ideas, we are slow and predictable and like we're playing with no effort whatsoever.

Levy and ENIC have ruined this club, it will always be profit over success, always, they have built their entertainment venue to make themselves a tidy little profit on concerts and the NFL and have fucked the footballing side of the club to oblivion, is it any wonder most of us are sick of them?

Bruno Fernandes is a prime example of a player we could have had but money overrided a football decision and look how that panned out.
But the good news is lady Gaga will be playing at the NFL stadium, where we are the anchor Tennant in the vision our chairman has set out for us.

All the goals allowed the defenders were just standing still watching. Zero focus in the back and absolutely nothing going forward.

Back
Top Bottom