Sheffield United v Tottenham Hotspur - July 2nd - 6pm(UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sounds like so many so-called Tottenham fans only blame the team when Spurs are cheated EVERY match. When Chelsea & Woolwich get a "force field" around them and create non-fouls (dives) which all the refs give them, Spurs are given the exact opposite.
It's a shame the fans don't stand up fopr their club and condemn this conspiracy to destroy a fantastic club and a proven great manager. He cannot work miracles against the whole corrupt FA.

Whether one agrees with you or not; that's simply not how this shit works.

Sadly I know that's the truth which makes the reality of this all the more painful. We can't force them out and who the fuck is gonna buy us at the price these owners would set?

ENIC own us, we are slaves to them at this point until they decide they are done, unless of course every single supporter revolts to the point them staying here becomes a toxic cesspit, which will never happen because some will defend them to the death.

The team are this bad and still he cannot get a full game !??.?
I really wish that he was playing but we could have had Bruno F for the money !

When supporters have such a massive dislike for a particular player who plays for our team like you have for Ndombele then I guess you’ve really got to ask the question as to whether they really support Spurs. When he came on he did ok, looked reasonably tidy and gave a killer ball to Kane who put the ball in the net but was offside (but I guess you think that was Ndombele’s fault for not noticing Kane was offside. )Perhaps we should be asking Mourinho why he won’t play him. As I said before if Jose doesn’t play him that doesn’t mean he is shit. Are you like 10 years old?

Having grown up on a stoic diet of us in the 90s, I honestly can say that this is possibly the most painful season I've endured. Literally can't wait til it's over.

Having grown up on a stoic diet of us in the 90s, I honestly can say that this is possibly the most painful season I've endured. Literally can't wait til it's over.
Chin up, next season we have Jose as our manager with no transfer budget because we can't host events in our £1B stadium.

It's all upside, baby.

Easier said than done, who'd be in for most of this lot ?

Bottom half premier league teams where they belong. What’s equally concerning is the shite we are being linked with to improve the squad.

Next season will be like this one, treading water. The won’t sack Mourinho till this time next year at the earliest.

Was really looking forward to the original fixture. BL is a very decent away ground. Late KO. Had the weekend planned out. Would have been happily steaming. Wife and kids were going on a separate trip. Perfect. Then Covid hits, I end up watching this shower of sloppy shit stuck at home, and the wife and kids are around me asking stupid questions... what a fucking cunt of a year.

Back
Top Bottom