Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - July 6th - 8PM (UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes this is slow and turgid but Everton look even worse, as have 90% of the teams i've seen since the start. It's just wrong all round, we, the fans are struggling to get up for it and I guess it's the same for the players.

Yes mate

What with no crowds and Var the game has gone

It would be great to see a triple substitution getting all 3 out but surely we need to get at least one of Aurier, Sissoko, Moura off?

It so brutal watching them fumble around with the ball together.

it won't be Aurier, there's no other option

it stands in Aurier and Sissoko's favour that' they're both clearly incredibly fit and will run all day, unlike the Tanguys and Lucas' so they'll play on and wont need rest.

you can see it already cant you, post game interview with Jose where he makes this game sound like we were much improved and it was an impressive performance! Fucking God help us. Starting to worry about playing the scum. Dont think my heart could take those wankers giving us a hiding

What the fuck are you on about? We are fucking winning and yet you moan?!?

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom