Newcastle (A) 15Jul - 6pm KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

These last couple of games we've looked solid AF at the back, and loving the work rate from Son and Moura tracking back.

While I appreciate a nice bit of silky football, love the defensive side as well, and we are doing ti well again

I'm definitely no Moura fan, but I don't think Bergwijn is much of an upgrade in terms of creativity and brains. That's his first assist. They both make about 1 KP a game.

Not a huge fan of either personally.

I would love to see him get more of a run in the side to see what he has. I think his movement and intelligence are there.

Allan Saint-Maximin anyone??? He would be our greatest signing from Newcastle since.......Chris Waddle.The fee back then was £590,000,think we might have to pay a little more for this kid.
Great win, would love to finish sixth-fuck Wolves.

Has attitude issues by all accounts and is likely enjoying being the big dog at Newcastle needs more end product also he's fantastic at dribbling though

We needed to get this result over the line as it's such an awkward fixture, but now I fully believe that catching Leicester is on.

Gotta hope Sheffield United makes them pay tomorrow and, looking at their respective forms, you wouldn't bet against it.

We need to win both of our remaining games, hope Wolves get no more than 4 points and hope Leicester get no more than 1 point.

I think Man Utd and us can both beat Leicester - so all on Sheff Utd tomorrow.

I also think Chelsea will get something against Wolves on the final day.

Of course it all involves much luck - but European football is looking likely now!

Thought Toby and Sanchez were excellent again Tonight, Winks had a good 2nd half and thought the subs did well also. Positive result and now looking much more like a Jose team

£25m would be a joke, to be fair about it. What would be your upper limit?

Assuming today’s game reflects the lad’s typical game, in a normal (non-COVID) environment I would be willing to pay £30 million. I don’t know much about him beyond what I saw today.

Given today’s realities, I would put the upper limit at £20 million. (Assuming today’s game wasn’t some super game for the lad)

European football and a Top 6 finish would be respectable given how we looked before the break. Finishing well above Plumstead Nomads would be very good too. Football isn’t great but results will breed confidence and it would be good for the squad to feel a sense of achievement after such a dog’s dinner of a season.

I don’t think NOW TV has BT sport as standard because it’s owned by Sky ☹.

This stream is usually very good although the links won’t go live until closer to kick off.

If for whatever reason that one doesn’t work I’ll have a look through my browsing history and try to find a good one. I’ll post it on here before kick off.

:freundgoal:
Thanks for the stream, managed to log in. It was a bit behind but at least I got to see it. :)

Back
Top Bottom