Newcastle (A) 15Jul - 6pm KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Guido and Totti celebrating the win...
537aabef-9dea-4515-8ab7-9fed4481ca74.gif

*watching (fucking mobile auto correct)
Did I enjoy watching that game?
Abso-lutely.
The easiest watch for some time.
Never felt under pressure at any time apart from their equaliser.
Even more pleasant is the fact I know we can do a whole lot better.
2.00 ppg since Hugo came back.
Onwards and upwards.

Abso-lutely.
Onwards and upwards.
Even the equalizer did not bother me. It came on a bad clearance, not really open play. And, I just had the feeling we would score again. Different feeling today.

Abso-lutely.
Onwards and upwards.
Each to their own of course but I thought that we were shit.

Ec_US6aXkAEW769

Lousy? You Murican too and also missing the sarcasm?
Mo is what we have. Its not gona change. I'd rather embrace and support his football. Yes, Poch wasnt any good over his last two seasons. Im not shy to say I called for head after the final. He played his role and I'm Greatfull for that. But he wasn't gona take us forward. That I'm sure of. For style, I dislike Mo but as a tactition He has proven, when he gains players trust, they'll die for him. After the Eriksen Saga, we needed a bit of that.

I like watching us win: don’t particularly care how. Very relaxed as it’s clear that the forwards have been given a bit more license to push on and press to grab a goal if needed. Ugly wins, conserving energy for the breaks.
That was okay.

shouted at the TV when Mane did one of his usual impressions of Willem Defoe in Platoon and won the free kick.
Then realized I want the scouse cunts to win tonight.

Seriously though when are refs going to wise up to Mane and Salah?

Me I'm looking forward to a nice trip to San Sebastián or Bilbao or Castellón (Villarreal) or Valencia. Or an easy one down to Getafe just outside Madrid

Three towns with wonderful beaches, five with fine food
Hopefully Lisbon too with Sporting. Dunno what’s happening in France as didn’t they abort the season?

Back
Top Bottom