Leeds United!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyway, they aren't staying up without bringing in a new proven FW and bulking up their midfield.

Some people thought Sheff Utd were going straight back down.

That didn't turn out so well!

I think they'll easily survive, there are some proper shite teams under shite managers in the PL. Bielsa will keep them up.

I may be in a minority on here but I'm quite pleased they have come up. Sure they have some unsavoury fans but most are just passionate about their team. I think they'll stir things up quite nicely!

All I can say, they are that one team everyone loves outside of England. I saw and read so many people being happy they are back. It's somethi g romantic about them, at least here, people are remembering like that.

And this is brilliant. Just brilliant.

Not towards the end of their time in the PL. Anyway, they're a proper club with a decent history. Rather have Forest than Bournemouth, Burnley, Watford etc who bring absolutely nothing to our game.

Leeds are a big club with a decent support and some decent trophies in their cabinet.

Forest are a big club with two European Cups.

Bournemouth has nice ice cream.

You’re correct until your last sentence. Like everything in Bournemouth, it’s a tiny bit shit, in the nice but not good enough kind of way.

Never forget being welcomed to Leeds with a Nazi salute.

Yes it’s an old fashioned ground and atmosphere which I love, but their support is utter scum.

Going to be an interest couple of matches next season....

Never forget being welcomed to Leeds with a Nazi salute.

Yes it’s an old fashioned ground and atmosphere which I love, but their support is utter scum.

Going to be an interest couple of matches next season....
Absolutely.

I remember going up there as a kid after we signed Robbie Keane. Must have been about 9 years old.

All I remember from that game was the constant hissing at us. Scum of the earth. I have been hoping they stayed down. Not something anyone should hear, let alone a kid.

It's 2020, doubt we will ever see something similar to things 20 years ago.

They belong to the Prem and I hope they will stay here for a long time. Not because of their fans, but because it's Leeds, not Bournemouth.

Champions now too, after Brentford failed to beat Stoke.

Lifting the same trophy they did when they were the last champions of the old First Division.

Not towards the end of their time in the PL. Anyway, they're a proper club with a decent history. Rather have Forest than Bournemouth, Burnley, Watford etc who bring absolutely nothing to our game.

Leeds are a big club with a decent support and some decent trophies in their cabinet.

Forest are a big club with two European Cups.

Bournemouth has nice ice cream.

You’re correct until your last sentence. Like everything in Bournemouth, it’s a tiny bit shit, in the nice but not good enough kind of way.

#PromoteCornwall :angryscouser:

The best thing to come from Leeds:

front.jpg.cf.jpg

Agreed, but I'm happy they are back in the prem. Big club and have been out the top flight too long.
Couldn’t agree more. Give them until Christmas before the absolute certainty of relegation. Hate them and their cunt fans. “Proper club” if you Still live in the 70’s or early 80’s. Wrong side of the Pennines for a start. Cowards at any ground unless they are wielding something sharper than their intellect (affectionately known as the butty boys - butter knives, David batty etc). Nobody I know Up north has an ounce of respect for them or their “firm”. Indiscriminate, cowardly pricks. Fuck them back off to the obscurity they belong in. Cunts

Back
Top Bottom