Leeds United!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really happy that Leeds have made it into the Premiership.

I'm not one to bear a grudge, but this gives us the opportunity to stuff the dirty little bastards and help send the little shits back where they belong.

I was a student in Portsmouth in the late 90s. They drew them and got thrashed at home in the FA Cup. To get to one of the home stands you had to travel down a walkway behind the away fans. They used that to their advantage at the final whistle after they were kept in by chucking bottles (some glass) at us as Loads of fans walked past Behind them. Despite winning 5 nil. Absolute cunts the lot of them.

I was a student in Portsmouth in the late 90s. They drew them and got thrashed at home in the FA Cup. To get to one of the home stands you had to travel down a walkway behind the away fans. They used that to their advantage at the final whistle after they were kept in by chucking bottles (some glass) at us as Loads of fans walked past Behind them. Despite winning 5 nil. Absolute cunts the lot of them.

Vile fans, vile club.

Hope they go straight back down again.

I hate Leeds but I’m also glad they’re back. Clubs like Bournemouth are in some ways ‘nicer’ but the reality is they’re boring as fuck. Having Leeds back - and hopefully Forest ASAP - brings more excitement and an edge that the modern day PL badly needs.

I hate Leeds but I’m also glad they’re back. Clubs like Bournemouth are in some ways ‘nicer’ but the reality is they’re boring as fuck. Having Leeds back - and hopefully Forest ASAP - brings more excitement and an edge that the modern day PL badly needs.

Forest used to be a bogey team for us. No thanks.

Yeah, they're a rough club are our Leeds but they belong in the Prem.

Would love to see Forest back as well but I'm also up for seeing new clubs in the Prem so hoping Brentford keep up their fine form and seal promotion.

Forest used to be a bogey team for us. No thanks.
Not towards the end of their time in the PL. Anyway, they're a proper club with a decent history. Rather have Forest than Bournemouth, Burnley, Watford etc who bring absolutely nothing to our game.

Leeds are a big club with a decent support and some decent trophies in their cabinet.

Forest are a big club with two European Cups.

Bournemouth has nice ice cream.

Yeah, they're a rough club are our Leeds but they belong in the Prem.

Would love to see Forest back as well but I'm also up for seeing new clubs in the Prem so hoping Brentford keep up their fine form and seal promotion.
Selfishly I want Brentford to come up as it's bloody easy for me to get to! Leeds, them and Forest/Fulham would be an interesting set to come up.

I’d like Sheffield Wednesday to get back to the Prem, if for no other reason than to stop people referring to Sheffield United as Sheffield.
My boss supports them - so yes, it would be nice to give them a shellacking or two.

I’d like Sheffield Wednesday to get back to the Prem, if for no other reason than to stop people referring to Sheffield United as Sheffield.
My boss supports them - so yes, it would be nice to give them a shellacking or two.
Both Sheffield clubs have great old-school grounds and decent away ends.

Growing up, Sheff Wed, Forest and Leeds were all big PL clubs. Be good to have them back.

Back
Top Bottom