Leicester (H) 19/07 4PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes I wouldn't mind skipp playing he's a good prospect

In what way is hjobjeg a better passer because a 70% pass rate is pretty poor for a dm who generally have a very high volume of passes

I think looking only at accuracy is a poor way to judge players. Winks has a high pass accuracy because he only passes sideways and backwards. Replace him with me or you making the same passes and our accuracy would be the same.

Hjobjerg can make and attempts passes the move the ball forward and actually help the team out.

LOL

I am so worried about you making me regret it I am shaking in my boots.

I know he wouldn't play if on another team because they don't have the bad luck that we do. Also most other teams would have sat his ass on the bench where he belongs.

Unfortunately for you I will keep posting and particularly posting about what a sack of garbage Aurier is. Hopefully there will be only one more game that he will be part of the team and maybe there is a slight chance he doesn't play in that game. But if he does at least the team has shown that it can make up for his absolute useless play.

Unfortunately for you, you won't keep posting. And I will see to it that you pay for your nonsense.

We all know you're a gooner scumbag, so why don't you just fuck off.

Now shut up.

LOL

I am so worried about you making me regret it I am shaking in my boots.

I know he wouldn't play if on another team because they don't have the bad luck that we do. Also most other teams would have sat his ass on the bench where he belongs.

Unfortunately for you I will keep posting and particularly posting about what a sack of garbage Aurier is. Hopefully there will be only one more game that he will be part of the team and maybe there is a slight chance he doesn't play in that game. But if he does at least the team has shown that it can make up for his absolute useless play.
You're generous, I believe that if we stuck a sack of garbage on the front right corner of the penalty box it would stop more goal attempts by the opposition.

Lucky you, ( you are privileged to have seen them ) i'm a bit of a 'proggy' nut myself, but sadly Keith Emerson & Greg Lake have both left us.
Who scored the weed back in the day for the show? 😁
Not me, don't even smoke regular cigarettes 🤢
The concert I went to was the first in quadrophonic IIRC, and Carl Palmer's drum solo was brilliant - he had dragons on the back of two huge gongs behind him, his kit was on a turntable and the strobe lighting brought them alive. Amazing how much I can remember considering it was 40 years ago.

Fair play but I think it was mostly in vain, given how soulless, nihilistic and corporate modern music has become.

Can't remember the last time I was even tempted to buy/download an album

bah humbug
You mean you're not on tenterhooks for Ed Sheeran's latest magnum opus?

giphy.gif

I was getting like that.All my "new" music, was old classics.
Then i discovered the Spitfires

Restored my faith in new ballsy guitar ,bass,drums music.

The industry and mainstream music has slowly eaten itself over the last 30 years (and the internet wasn't the difference-maker many hoped as aggressive marketing, style over substance and populism still rules).... However, plenty of good music being made beneath the surface.

Back
Top Bottom