Leicester (H) 19/07 4PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Didn't watch the game live due to having a migraine all day. Caught up to it last night and overall I enjoyed it. The Mourinho ball is starting to click and we are starting to be effective going forward. We have Jose's basic pattern now and now we need to build on it.

Finish with a win against Palace and we have done all that we can do ourselves to get into Europe.

Statistically speaking, shut the fuck up.
Goat - why don't you drop this ignorant wanker persona - I've met you remember, and from that day it meant shit.
If you can't behave like an adult then don't reply to me, I'm fed up with your shite hard man routine and you constantly telling people to stop posting because you either can't understand what their point is or it conflicts with yours.

Goat - why don't you drop this ignorant wanker persona - I've met you remember, and from that day it meant shit.
If you can't behave like an adult then don't reply to me, I'm fed up with your shite hard man routine and you constantly telling people to stop posting because you either can't understand what their point is or it conflicts with yours.

Statistically speaking, you have a much better chance of scoring if you have the ball.
How has this gotten disagrees? It’s a fact. The majority of sides winning football games had most of the ball, its irrefutable.

He didn’t say “it was all that mattered”......

How has this gotten disagrees? It’s a fact. The majority of sides winning football games had most of the ball, its irrefutable.

We've won 3 matches on the bounce without having the lions share of possession. That's a fact.

yep - it was a tongue in cheek comment, but if people want to be really pedantic a team can score an own goal whilst under no pressure under bizarre circumstances

We've won 3 matches on the bounce without having the lions share of possession. That's a fact.
Doesn’t negate what he said at all.

Since the PL started recording it, only one side have won the league with less than 50% average possession. That’s another fact.....

Back
Top Bottom