Palace Vs Tottenham - Sunday 26th July 4pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is the kind of match where Sissoko is just brutal for us. The amount of times his teammates purposely make a worse pass rather than give it to him when we are trying to progress the ball is painful to watch. Put Hojbjerg in there for Sissoko next to Winks and we'd be dominating the midfield.

But we are up 0-1 so I don't think Mourinho is going to make any changes.

It’s really noticeable how we lack creativity in midfield. Lo Celso is a good footballer but he doesn’t have a great range of passing, if we had a playmaker in this midfield we could really go far. Ndombele could do it if his attitude changes

This is not sustainable football I’m sorry but we are just conceding possesion and making teams look better than they are. Against really top teams we would be slaughtered. This is not a great watch again. If your a top player surely you want to have touches of the ball when playing football not just spending most of your time running around chasing the ball.

This is the kind of match where Sissoko is just brutal for us. The amount of times his teammates purposely make a worse pass rather than give it to him when we are trying to progress the ball is painful to watch. Put Hojbjerg in there for Sissoko next to Winks and we'd be dominating the midfield.

But we are up 0-1 so I don't think Mourinho is going to make any changes.

You had me up until the Hojbjerg bit. Yes he'll be better than Sissoko (I would) but he's not exactly Mr Cool Under Pressure himself.

Back
Top Bottom