Palace Vs Tottenham - Sunday 26th July 4pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chelsea gets MOTM for Tottenham because that was an absolute embarrassing performance from Spurs.
Two fucking weeks in a row we depend on Chelsea to salvage some pride from this shit show of a season, just ain’t right🤦🏻.....please dear god Levy invest some serious money on top quality players before September and the 20/21 season begins, because if you don’t I think your time here might be numbered....the fans are about to turn unless you back your fucking manager and that manager can make it work...

Exactly, couldn't agree more mate, people just want to have Jose gone before he's even had a proper chance to get going.

Let's truly judge him on next season, if we finish outside the top four next season and fail to win a trophy then fair enough.

But ENIC have to show some ambition on the pitch like the chairman promised in his end of season statement (lol.)
Pre-Jose: "I just want us to finally win things!!"

Post-Jose: "Who cares if we win things, the game is about entertainment!!"

Ita been horrible. As bad as 13/14.
You sure?
league.jpg

Our midfield has been shit for two years, and outside of the Champions League run, we've been shit for 18 months. Mourinho doesn't value the midfield like Poch did but he does value a DM and that can do so much for this squad.

Why do we always seem to play so shit after a break?

Very poor performance, really really hope sissoko isn’t starting for us next season. I’m ready to welcome Hojberg with open arms if it means sissoko doesn’t start.

Not going to go in to another Jose rant but he didn’t really adapt well in the second half, if he can’t see the need for Ndombele in games like this then we are doomed.

Can’t think of one time where we broke the lines building up from the back, nicking the ball cant be our only means of scoring.

Although glad we got Europe in the end.
Ndombele ain't fit mate

It will be painful football all next season, you're just have to get used to it brother.

Come on watching us park the bus from the start against Ballymena United and bringing on two CBs in the 70th minute to try and hold on to a 0-0 draw and get it to pens will be thrilling.

Sissoko was horrendous today, probably his worst game of the season. We cannot have a player in the starting XI who is afraid of the ball.

Also we badly lack creativity, but we already knew this. Unless we sign a playmaker, which seems unlikely, we need to get that proper CDM so we can free up more players to attack on the break. We don't have midfielders who can really do anything against a parked bus, even Gio is not really a creative player despite his assist today. He's a terrier who gets stuck in and likes to play but he doesn't pull the strings.

Pre-Jose: "I just want us to finally win things!!"

Post-Jose: "Who cares if we win things, the game is about entertainment!!"

People who think the game is about entertainment are mentally weak, the type that believe in participation medals, the game is about winning, doesn't matter how you do it.

Anything less than a trophy under Mourinho during his tenure is unacceptable as far as I am concerned. Of course a big part of this comes down to the sort of transfers he is allowed to get in though.

Getting to the final isn’t an achievement in my eyes, unless you win it then it’s pointless! Any how considering where we were when poch was sacked, anyone but Jose coming in and us finishing 6th would be lauded , but because it’s jose he gets the hate , I for one will judge him next season when he has had a chance to bring in a few players.
No you won't. It'll be only Levy and maybe Poch's fault if he fails next season

Why the fuck would I do that? As it was the first thing that sprang to your mind I guess yours means fuck all to you and you would drop it without a whimper.
I will NEVER give up my ST. You on the other hand moaned about the cost and the football you might have to watch.

The club could do with less of your sort inside the stadium.

Back
Top Bottom