Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I actually don't understand much of what you've written, however, it's not a specific slur against Koreans, it's aimed at Asians in general. The main reason for this is that those using it couldn't tell the difference between Korean's, Chinese, Malay, Taiwanese, Japanese.....etc., etc.,...That would require a certain amount of education.
That's my point. That fat prick just lumps all Asians into the same category, thinking that every Asian of every nationality is beneath him. Ignorance at its finest.

They also make great pop music.

tenor.gif

Most underrated player in the league?

AWB?
Evans?

...Yeh right! :roll:

Rashford?
Maddison?
Aguero?

Injury massive reprazent!

Yet no Kane?

...But yeh, Sonny get's no props either.

Just listening to one of the writers chat though... Apparently they reckon they consider all manner of off the pitch stuff too so basically it's little more than a populist narrative-fitting exercise.

Load of old bollocks.

Last edited:
AWB?
Evans?

...Yeh right! :roll:

Rashford?
Maddison?
Aguero?

Injury massive reprazent!

Yet no Kane?

...But yeh, Sonny get's no props either.

Just listening to one of the writers chat though... Apparently they reckon they consider all manner of off the pitch stuff too so basically it's little more than populist narrative-fitting exercise.

Load of old bollocks.

What's ridiculous is the leagues top goalscorer isn't even included.

I’ve not enjoyed watching Son since the restart. He’s had very little fizz. Can’t keep sauntering through games, but nobody pushing him for his place. Too comfortable at the moment and NEED to see more from him next season.

I’ve not enjoyed watching Son since the restart. He’s had very little fizz. Can’t keep sauntering through games, but nobody pushing him for his place. Too comfortable at the moment and NEED to see more from him next season.

I thought 442 had breathed a bit of life into him, but he was classic un-purple Sonny today.

I thought 442 had breathed a bit of life into him, but he was classic un-purple Sonny today.
I often struggle with him. There was a time where I’d have said he was more desirable than both Mané and Sterling, but both have this tenacity in their game that Son seems to be lacking at present.

You see 11 goals and 10 assists this season in the league, and it seems very unfair to criticise. But I want more consistency from him next season, and less drifting. Alert for every minute he’s on the pitch, and there’s no reason he couldn’t have twice as many goals.

Back
Top Bottom