Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tumblr_inline_p9xbwrozRo1tn1p7u_500.gif

Sorry Mrs P! It just seems so appropriate!
Getting to be a habit!

Oh, you're a South-East Asian are you, calling me a fake Aussie. Hmmmm. I lived in Thailand for 6 years btw.
This is the kid of funny shit he writes. If I am South East Asian, what the fuck has that got to do with him living in Thailand?

What, all us South East Asians are the same and we all look alike? What are you insinuating?

Nah that would be the Chinese or Vietnamese mainly.

Yeah, blame all the shit on the Chinese and the Vietnamese. It’s perfectly OK for you to discriminate against other Asians, right? As you said before, when you were using your pondscum ID, it’s OK to do so because you’re Asian, Asians can be racist towards other Asians, no problem there!

Don’t ever call me a race traitor, you obviously don’t think Asians are all the same.

I’ve seen plenty of this shit before over here where Afro carribeans racially discriminate towards Nigerian blacks.

As far as I can see, this fool calling out racism is in fact the biggest racist himself.

This is the kid of funny shit he writes. If I am South East Asian, what the fuck has that got to do with him living in Thailand?

What, all us South East Asians are the same and we all look alike? What are you insinuating?

Yeah, blame all the shit on the Chinese and the Vietnamese. It’s perfectly OK for you to discriminate against other Asians, right? As you said before, it’s OK to do so because you’re Asian, Asians can be racist towards other Asians, no problem there!

Don’t ever call me a race traitor, you obviously don’t think Asians are all the same.

I’ve seen plenty of this shit before over here where Afro carribeans racially discriminate towards Nigerian blacks.

As far as I can see, this fool calling out racism is in fact the biggest racist himself.

Abso-fuckin'-lutely!!!

No you don’t.

You can’t even admit your heritage. If you were so proud of it you’d have no problem of admitting it. Instead you have to spew all this garbage about how you are an Australian.

Listen, I’ve lived in this country for over 30 years, and never for a moment did I think I am English. A foreigner who lives in the UK as a naturalised citizen? Yes. But have I ever said that I was a UK national to anyone? Never.

Think what you want ans write what you want. At the end of the day, the only person you are fooling is yourself.

You are Korean. Don’t ever feel embarrassed to say that out loud, you coconut.
I am proud to be Korean, I never said I wasn't. Of course, by being born abroad and raised in a western nation, I am different to Koreans who live in Korea and to those who recently immigrated abroad, that's just how it is. At the end of the day though, we do share Korean blood yes. I just respect my online privacy and stop calling me a coconut.

Also, aren't you meant to adopt your new nation and assimilate. Why wouldn't you want to be called British, especially if you have lived there for 30 odd years?

Last edited:

Yeah, blame all the shit on the Chinese and the Vietnamese. It’s perfectly OK for you to discriminate against other Asians, right? As you said before, when you were using your pondscum ID, it’s OK to do so because you’re Asian, Asians can be racist towards other Asians, no problem there!

My oh my what are you on about? I mentioned Thailand to form some rapport with you and share my life experiences, not put you down?

The other guy who mentioned Border Security was baiting me and I was just replying to him on what that particular show highlights....namely that the majority of the guys not declaring their food appear to be Chinese or Vietnamese, with the odd Indonesian/Indian/Arab. Don't point the finger at me, I am telling you what I watch on that show....and yes the show is inflammatory.

All I can say is that Son is one of the most beloved Spurs players in recent years. He’s legitimately considered a modern legend because of the spirit he plays the game, and dazzling pieces of skill he produces. I genuinely think most Spurs fans would consider him an incredible player, with his nationality being irrelevant.

Yes he gets criticism like all of our players, but despite not being able to speak on behalf of every Spurs fan, I’d say any frustration is a result of knowing how brilliant a player he is on the rare occasions he falls short.
Well said Jerry 👏

You say I am spewing garbage about being an Aussie and yet you're the one who attacked me first by calling me a fake Aussie. Obviously I will defend myself. You sound like one very defensive, insecure bloke. That is all I will say.
You know, my understanding of an insecure person is a little different.

I would call a person insecure if they have difficulties in accepting what they really are, for example a Korean pretending to be an Australian!

I would call a person insecure if they are paranoid about how they are perceived by others and have a persecution complex, for example a Korean Aussie accusing everyone of persecuting them and being racist when there is no racism!

All these things are very amusing but also ironic because you see, you are the champion of accusing other people what you are, a racist and a deeply insecure person.

That’s what’s so hilarious about this situation with you, and to add further, you are insecure enough to distance yourself from what you wrote in the past my making a new multi!

You know, my understanding of an insecure person is a little different.

I would call a person insecure if they have difficulties in accepting what they really are, for example a Korean pretending to be an Australian!

I would call a person insecure if they are paranoid about how they are perceived by others and have a persecution complex, for example a Korean Aussie accusing everyone of persecuting them and being racist when there is no racism!

All these things are very amusing but also ironic because you see, you are the champion of accusing other people what you are, a racist and a deeply insecure person.

That’s what’s so hilarious about this situation with you, and to add further, you are insecure enough to distance yourself from what you wrote in the past my making a new multi!
Mate, I really don't know what to say. Your post is full of incorrect and downright false statements. You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with my being an Aussie with Korean heritage.

Back
Top Bottom