Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For Pete's sake, can we keep to the football and take out all the stupid bickering, got better things to do with my time.

tumblr_inline_p9xbwrozRo1tn1p7u_500.gif

Sorry Mrs P! It just seems so appropriate!

I'm not going to tell you as I value my online privacy.

Fair enough.

My ex was born in Iran, originally raised in France, then raised in Wales by her Welsh mother and North Korean father (who soon moved to NY). Still love her to bits despite an amicable split, but she always had issues with racism towards Asians that I experienced first hand.

I’m very aware of racism towards Asians in this country. Just asking what your ethnic history is.

Fair enough.

My ex was born in Iran, originally raised in France, then raised in Wales by her Welsh mother and North Korean father (who soon moved to NY). Still love her to bits despite an amicable split, but she always had issues with racism towards Asians that I experienced first hand.

I’m very aware of racism towards Asians in this country. Just asking what your ethnic history is.
Thanks for sharing and sorry to hear about the racism she experienced. I am an Aussie with Korean heritage.

Mate, you're a race traitor. I don't have to admit anything. I know who I am and where I am going.
No you don’t.

You can’t even admit your heritage. If you were so proud of it you’d have no problem of admitting it. Instead you have to spew all this garbage about how you are an Australian.

Listen, I’ve lived in this country for over 30 years, and never for a moment did I think I am English. A foreigner who lives in the UK as a naturalised citizen? Yes. But have I ever said that I was a UK national to anyone? Never.

Think what you want ans write what you want. At the end of the day, the only person you are fooling is yourself.

You are Korean. Don’t ever feel embarrassed to say that out loud, you coconut.

Thanks for sharing and sorry to hear about the racism she experienced. I am an Aussie with Korean heritage.

All I can say is that Son is one of the most beloved Spurs players in recent years. He’s legitimately considered a modern legend because of the spirit he plays the game, and dazzling pieces of skill he produces. I genuinely think most Spurs fans would consider him an incredible player, with his nationality being irrelevant.

Yes he gets criticism like all of our players, but despite not being able to speak on behalf of every Spurs fan, I’d say any frustration is a result of knowing how brilliant a player he is on the rare occasions he falls short.

Back
Top Bottom