Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Take the Deeney click-bait out of the equation and you're effectively melting about United being financially immune to covid and blowing a tonne of cash on a player they arguably don't even need. Life's too short fella....
Come on, TFC - do the sensible thing with paid ENIC troll!!

An actual serious link from AC Milan for Aurier. I got nothing against the guy, been more than a decent chap so far, especially considering his history. But i'm so so happy if this is going to happen. At least some changes would ensue. We could be buying 2 decent RB or maybe upgrade it with 1 top RB + keep KWP.
We really need something different from our FB. Davies is destined as a mainstay under Mou and he clearly see him as a defensive unit. We need something explosive from our FB.
Pace, positional awareness, crossing. We are lucky if the new guy got 2 out of those 3.

An actual serious link from AC Milan for Aurier. I got nothing against the guy, been more than a decent chap so far, especially considering his history. But i'm so so happy if this is going to happen. At least some changes would ensue. We could be buying 2 decent RB or maybe upgrade it with 1 top RB + keep KWP.
We really need something different from our FB. Davies is destined as a mainstay under Mou and he clearly see him as a defensive unit. We need something explosive from our FB.
Pace, positional awareness, crossing. We are lucky if the new guy got 2 out of those 3.
Levy has his faults but if we can get around 20 million for Aurier that is insane

Maybe but we really need a CAM for next season Unless Mourinho moves to 433 and plays Ndombele + Lo Celso like Man City have with D.Silva/De Bruyne (granted neither are as creative as De Bruyne) but 2 players doing the creative role will hopefully stop making us so predictable.

Whenever Eriksen was stifled we'd play badly , 2 creative midfielders would somewhat solve that.
Coutinho to Spurs would also interest me , don't have a player like that

Would Love Eze but I guess its off now..
Coutinho would be a great addition, but it’s reported Barca want a £20m loan fee. Levy won’t pay that, he’s rather spend it on someone like Brooks who will have a sell on value.

The only way we get Coutinho is if it’s a swap for Ndombele.

Yes but we'd have to get rid of Ndombele for Brozovic

Unless we did Sissoko for Brozovic. In which case yes please. Brozovic is a good CDM and would be good as a 433 but I'm not sacrificing Ndombele for him

If Ndombele is for sale, consider him gone regardless.

The question you're being presented with is essentially PEH or Brozovic.....?

Who would bring 2 out of those three and how much would that chap cost?

Back
Top Bottom