Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DkYIjO8.jpg

He’s won what, 4 European cups? Scored in finals, won numerous league titles. He has done everything in the game. He doesn’t have that fire in his belly any longer and is happy seeing his contract out whilst playing golf and earning millions.
Fair play to him

My best mate is a huge Celtic fan, watched a lot of them this year and I like Ajer. Would be perfect for us imo. Not sure Celtic are walkovers anymore though and would probably want a lot, same for edouard

I can't believe I am still reading that we are linked with Troy Deeney. For once I would love to read we are linked to someone who can actually improve us. So far we have been linked with crap . Not one will improve our starting lineup

I can't believe I am still reading that we are linked with Troy Deeney. For once I would love to read we are linked to someone who can actually improve us. So far we have been linked with crap . Not one will improve our starting lineup
Hojbjerg is dynamite. He shouts a lot, he waves his arms, he puts pressure on the referee, he was Southampton's captain and he sometimes cries when he is interviewed. What more could you ask for?

- Those Inter lads are allegedly better than what we have....
- People insist that Serge is one of the worst players of all time so Celik should be an improvement, no?

So that's DM, CB & RB.... Aren't they the positions everyone was worried about?

...Then there's back-up striker (whom we don't currently have ergo immediate improvement there)... Linked with Wilson whom 12 months ago many fans said they'd be keen to have as ST2.

Happier?

Well they are rivals mate considering we have been competing with them for CL places for the last 8 years. Stop making excuses for Levy all the time dude. We might not be a powerhouse, but we have the money to be pursuing more than Troy motherfucking Deeney on loan. Sick of it.
Is there anything other than a tenuous tabloid story suggesting we are chasing Deeney?

Back
Top Bottom