Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd like to see the lad given a chance.

It would be great to see him do something for us. Would be a good turnaround.

In fact I will give KWP the benefit of doubt. He had some outstanding matches for us and the guy played like 5 games. Maybe now he developed his game and can be a good player as we thought he could be before.

Thanks god Pochttino gives youth opportunities!

Levy could sign him up as he has potential for a big sell on value, but it’s also whether Eze will play.
Total no brainer for me as well, but as was said he’s more a Poch era link than a Jose signing, which is a pity because I think West Spam are circling and the lad apparently would like to stay in London. But with the Amos situation and a potential deal to be done, who knows.

Have seen anywhere from £120 to £90 million. If that’s the case it’s fucking crazy money in the current climate. Still we will have the last laugh when United do a Leeds! :levylol:
Utd won't do a Leeds and with the amount of money in the league it's doubtful anyone will do a Leeds, but this boy although young is a next level player who will help get them back.

Well they are rivals mate considering we have been competing with them for CL places for the last 8 years. Stop making excuses for Levy all the time dude. We might not be a powerhouse, but we have the money to be pursuing more than Troy motherfucking Deeney on loan. Sick of it.

Surely if we suddenly become rivals with United during levy's tenure, Levy has something to do with it no?

And yet plenty were saying how we'd left them trailing in our jetstream along with Chelsea and Arsen@l a couple of years ago. Round about this time of years you'd get plenty of "Why would X want to sign for that lot?" posts.

This bravura seems to have been airbrushed from history, apparently we've always been plucky li'l Tottenham, punching above our weight (albeit with the plucky li'l most expensive tickets in the world).

The same happened as we laughed out loud out loud out loud at Lolerpool (sic) who according to the narrative we had more or less dispensed with
So true

The same people that claimed we couldn't improve our squad and everyone moaning for signings were melts that should go and support man city

Back
Top Bottom