Pre-Season 2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Its obviously pre-season with a lot of first teamers out but I didn't think we would get handled so easily by this pathetic Watford squad.

Cirkin looks a good bit off the level required. Far too soon for him to be considered a first teamer imo.

White looks good but needs to work on his off-ball game.

Lucas, Lamela and Deli all poor so far. Lamela best of the three.

2-0 Watford, cirkin with a poor foul on the edge of the box. VAR would have ruled it outside the box but with no VAR a pen was given. Hart dived the right way and let it slip through his hands, really is awful.

I never understood the signing to be honest but I was willing to 'wait and see'. Now all my fears and concerns have returned. Bad goal to concede.
Indeed my hope was that it was essentially just a signing to fill the requirements for British born players while providing a moral booster of sorts with a proven winner.

But if we actually use him against the big clubs....

Back
Top Bottom