Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Napoli owner says that if no one pays the 35m asking price for Milik he'll put him in the stands for a year and let him go for free. After rejecting swap deals with Cengiz Under.

I believe him, he's a pretty crazy guy. Doubt Levy will have much success dealing with him, they're like the worst match up imaginable.
He’s also quite a bullshit artist and loves blabbing to the media They’ve spent 70m on Osimhen, they need to make some money. Granted, they’ll probably get a fair chunk from Koubailly too, but I don’t believe he’ll let him walk for free. It’s all posturing.

Dildo would be my choice, big, strong and offers lots of penetration.
I'm not so sure.
65843_0.jpg

Last edited:
He’s also quite a bullshit artist and loves blabbing to the media They’ve spent 70m on Osimhen, they need to make some money. Granted, they’ll probably get a fair chunk from Koubailly too, but I don’t believe he’ll let him walk for free. It’s all posturing.
De Laurentis is like Aulas at Lyon. If Levy can deal with Aulas I am sure that he can make something work with De Laurentis.

Napoli owner says that if no one pays the 35m asking price for Milik he'll put him in the stands for a year and let him go for free. After rejecting swap deals with Cengiz Under.

I believe him, he's a pretty crazy guy. Doubt Levy will have much success dealing with him, they're like the worst match up imaginable.

Wheres Amazon when you need them?

It cannot be possible unless you are a rag tag outfit to have a manager identify a clear area of necessity and be in a position just before a new season starts, to not have found a solution.

It ranks right up there up the scale of neglectful.

Every wretched day I allow this bit of my life to be wrecked by some unfathomable belief that we will announce a player we all think will make that necessary difference. How bloody stupid must I be.

Interesting clip to choose. I'd rather see a defender showing what he can do defensively. Maybe I'm just old (school).
I'd say he was definitely on a par with Davies defensively, far better offensively..

I know what you mean about full backs having to be good defenders but we also have to accept that the requisites for the position have changed since the days of Paolo Maldini.

I think the need for the back up striker is for the Europa and league cup. Son and kane are both going to be in the best 11 so ideally you don't want them to be needed for the Europa

For the early rounds? I’m not so sure that we do.

In terms of pressing needs we have other areas that need addressing but if you listen to some supporters it’s the most important and negligence if it is not received.

Sounds like there is money to spend. This is from the amazon doc:

Later, after the return of football, Tottenham's technical performance director Steve Hitchen speaks about the summer transfer window.

"We've got a good group of young players. Hopefully we'll add two or three players this summer, maybe more," he says.

"It's difficult for fans because fans always say 'we should be signing this player' or 'we should be signing that player'.

"We've been backed in terms of transfer funds. We know where there's holes, where's there's gaps and Jose has been very clear that they are three or four positions he wants to improve on.

Back
Top Bottom