Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sad about Daka
Happy about Reguilon

Diallo and Milik are still good options at ST but I’d obviously prefer Daka

If there was really any truth in Reguilon I can't see how he'd be 7/1 to move here on Skybet. There doesn't seem any truth in that at all and it's likely to be Davies, Sessegnon and Cirkin competing for lb this season.

Sad about Daka
Happy about Reguilon

Diallo and Milik are still good options at ST but I’d obviously prefer Daka
Regulion link is from Forbes, fabrizio Romano has said he expects Utd to come in for him shortly a few days ago and didn’t mention us so I would side with him to be honest.

Daka would have been awesome, real shame but he has Harland trajectory written all over him. Would take either of Diallo or Milik at this point.

I’d take Son over any of the backs up mentioned and most in the league for that matter. We’ve entered this absurd moment where it is February and both are still out in the minds of some. Scoring goals is not our problem and it is stopping them going in an a centre back is far more important than anything else and there is hysterics over a striker who will sit on our bench. Bizarre.
I’m torn on agreeing with this and not. You’re absolutely spot on that Son is better than any of the forwards we’ve been linked with. In fact, if he played there regularly I’d have him down as one of the 5 best in the league.

But if Kane is out for 3 months, it really does limit our resources in the forward areas and we’d have to absolutely flog Sonny. Plus, Jose has always preferred a physical No.9 for his style of play as it’s relatively one dimensional. Son just doesn’t fit that.

Tricky one....

Diallo looks very West Hamish to me. One of those players they buy from France occasionally that scores the odd goal, gets injured a lot, sulks a lot then disappears back to France. Not a player to get that excited about really.

I’m torn on agreeing with this and not. You’re absolutely spot on that Son is better than any of the forwards we’ve been linked with. In fact, if he played there regularly I’d have him down as one of the 5 best in the league.

But if Kane is out for 3 months, it really does limit our resources in the forward areas and we’d have to absolutely flog Sonny. Plus, Jose has always preferred a physical No.9 for his style of play as it’s relatively one dimensional. Son just doesn’t fit that.

Tricky one....

It really isn't.

Back
Top Bottom