Tottenham v Everton - Sunday September 13, 4:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nige...try being calm and polite and not so reactionary. You're clearly intelligent and have a lot of points to make but it gets lost in the sweaty hyperbolic outbursts.
Fair point, sometimes mate I cannot keep a calm head after watching the dross being served up..but i will take your point on board and try to act more accordingly..thanks for the attitude adjustment 👍👍

How can Everton sign James, Doucoure, Allan and you only buy Hojbjerg, Doherty and Hart? And still blame Mourinho? Tottenham in transfer market is ridiculous. In my team in Portugal, Benfica, we already buy Jan Vertonghen, Everton Cebolinha and Pedrinho (both Brazilian internationals), Waldschmidt (German international), Darwin Núñez (the most promising striker from Uruguay) and almost Ruben Semedo. And we have less money and a much worse league.

Fair point, sometimes mate I cannot keep a calm head after watching the dross being served up..but i will take your point on board and try to act more accordingly..thanks for the attitude adjustment 👍👍
Just think there's so much more to you than that. We are all suffering and it's horrible but we gotta stick together...

Does Ian Holloway have a job at the minute?
4-E080-AB4-0498-4062-981-C-F179-D25-FB284.gif

Back
Top Bottom