Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes he played 90 mins Sinday and did absolutely nothing. Again.

Jose picks him (even with other options available). My point is not that my opinion of Lucas is difinitve; just that you might need to get used to him staying.

I'd love to lose Gedson but have no idea if we can cancel the loan. I suspect if we could we would have already done so.

I'm just saying send him back..... They can keep the loan fee.... Him sat doing nothing does him, us, Porto nor Mendez any good. Even if we are stuck with him (and most signifiantly, his wages) I don't see him being given a non-HG spot ahead of any club owned player so the same net effect will be achieved regardless.

Foyth leaving still means we are maxed out in Europe, we need to lose at least another 1 or 2 on top.

- Hart, Doherty & Bale = HG
- PEH & Reg' IN
- Foyth & Gedson OUT.
- If we buy a non-HG ST2 then someone else may just not make the cut for Europe (which was the case last year, IIRC)....

Like I say; buyers may not be found for those you'd prefer to leave and Lucas more than likely won't be going anywhere....

tenor.gif

Talksport Report :

Sergio Reguilon is having a medical at Tottenham's training ground as he closes in on a move to the Premier League side.
The Evening Standard reports that the left-back, 23, arrived at Hotspur Way on Wednesday and is expected to complete the medical tomorrow.
The signing is expected to be announced before Spurs' Europa League clash at Bulgarian side Lokomotiv Plovdiv tomorrow evening.

Talksport Report :

Sergio Reguilon is having a medical at Tottenham's training ground as he closes in on a move to the Premier League side.
The Evening Standard reports that the left-back, 23, arrived at Hotspur Way on Wednesday and is expected to complete the medical tomorrow.
The signing is expected to be announced before Spurs' Europa League clash at Bulgarian side Lokomotiv Plovdiv tomorrow evening.

No way is this being announced like this if it weren’t happening. Reguilón I’m pretty certain is done. It’s just Bale now 🤞

I see this absolute stain is still not allowing comments on his tweets after he accused that Palace fan twitter account of racism against him.

Kaveh, pure scum.
I too share your disdain for his ridiculous claims of racism but the guy does seem to have very reliable sources of information for circumstances like this. I read what he says (football wise) but I don't have to like the guy as a person.

Back
Top Bottom