Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Comparing Kane vs Son's direct goal contributions throughout their Spurs careers, it's interesting to see that Son isn't that far off from Kane when adjusting for minutes played.

Kane
22,469 mins / 189 goals / 30 assists = 219 goal contributions

Son

14,889 mins / 85 goals / 47 assists = 132 goal contributions
*Adjusting for mins played to match Kane you get:
22,469 / 129 / 71 = 200 goal contributions

So comparing apples to apples, Kane's got Son by 19 direct goal contributions but I think that could be explained by penalties. Kane probably has made 30 or more penalties throughout his career.
Bet Son's pressing figures + defensive stats are far superior in recent seasons too. Plays a much more demanding role, physically.

You figure it out.

We've already had deluded comments like "I doubt Sonny even knows who Bale is" from one of the usual suspects.
I see thats what triggered and played you and your minions lol.
Kanes better. No Sons better. No no Bales Better stupid lmao

Sorry I said that to irk out the usual suspects (ie. you) and clearly it worked.

:allitongue:

Except it fits the agenda of everything else you ever post here..... So effectively what you're suggesting is your presence here is just one elaborate troll job?

Nah.... You're not that bright.... You're just a good old fashioned fangirl that couldn't give a shit about this club beyond what you percieve as best for the apple of your eye, Sonny.

I see thats what triggered and played you and your minions lol.
Kanes better. No Sons better. No no Bales Better stupid lmao

Triggered? You must be about 10 y/o to think you're being smart or subversive here....

Again, like the twat above; it's more than evident that you're not clever enough for your schtick to be an elaborate troll job.

Triggered? You must be about 10 y/o to think you're being smart or subversive here....

Again, like the twat above; it's more than evident that you're not clever enough for your schtick to be an elaborate troll job.
Yeah yeah blahble blah lol

I agree that Son is too greedy, but still not half as bad as Kane. We have a greed problem in our club, primarily propagated by our talisman, in my opinion. In English football culture I think there is the idea that a striker should be selfish, but I think that is limiting to said striker's potential and to the team.

Son's greed, or his inability to get his head up and look for teammates, becomes a bigger problem than it could have been had he been our only greedy player when he is teamed up with Kane and Moura: None of them are there to make the others better.

And when the trio are supported by midfielders who can not create. Well then you have the Everton game.

Refreshing to see there exist someone who is able to see and willing to admit. Maybe this greed factor is one of the reasons why last world cup won by England was more than 50 years ago. The tradition heritage physicality the mad love of the sporty they are all there yet such a below average outcome on every 4 years why. Maybe it is that greed factor in the English football culture just unable to cut it at the higher competition level.

Back
Top Bottom