Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

Perhaps you’re right with the Kane focal point part. I suppose you look at Liverpool, who are all for the team, and no single part is more important than the other. An exceptionally well oiled machine - that unfortunately at the moment we are not.

As you say, good back ups to a top class striker are tough to come by. I think to an extent, ensuring that Kane is well managed means that someone like Wilson could come in and bag a fair few goals, whilst not expecting to start every game.

I just wouldn’t want to start next season with Son as a back up striker, as LW suffers in his absence. I trust Mourinho to make the right decision.
I am not against buying back up striker. I just want Son to be the another focal point of the offense up front. Having both Kane and Son up front will scare any team in PL. Stats say they are the most dangerous scoring duo in PL, and you saw how Woolwich defenders keep making mistake when we had both Kane and Son up front. We could have easily out scored games like one against Bournemouth and palace instead of having frustrating offense.

It's hard for a team to do great things by being just 'one man team', Even GOAT like Messi is helped by players like Suarez upfront.

You said LW suffers in Son's absence, but we have plenty of players who can play LW. What we lack is a striker other than Kane who can score goals because Kane scoring just 1 goal, as we saw in game against palace, is not even enough to win the game sometimes. We need more firepower upfront.

Last edited:

Mandy

Tea Lady
We absolutely need a second striker, it's ridiculous that were pretty much the only team with one recognised striker. Having two strikers will give us more options in terms of tactics and will give us cover for HK if he needs a rest of gets injured.
With the amount of games we're potentially facing we could really do with someone to take some of the pressure off HK particularly in cup games or for the last 15-20 minutes if we're comfortable.
Someone that can work with Son and/or rotate with him would be beneficial.

Luvf

Against all odds
I am not against buying back up striker. I just want Son to be the another focal point of the offense up front. Having both Kane and Son up front will scare any team in PL. Stats say they are the most dangerous scoring duo in PL, and you saw how Woolwich defenders keep making mistake when we had both Kane and Son up front. We could have easily out scored games like one against Bournemouth and palace instead of having frustrating offense.

It's hard for a team to do great things by being just 'one man team', Even GOAT like Messi is helped by players like Suarez upfront.

You said LW suffers in Son's absence, but we have plenty of players who can play LW. What we lack is a striker other than Kane who can score goals because Kane scoring just 1 goal, as we saw in game against palace, is not even enough to win the game sometimes. We need more firepower upfront.
Kane and Son up front will scare any team in PL

Son you still don't get it. It is not about scaring anyone here. Making as much money 1st. Harry Kane team 2nd. Then would come winning if happens to be.

Last edited:

Airfixx

[ Tiers Of A Clown ] Announce Hebzebenese
Kane and Son up front will scare any team in PL

Son you still don't get it. It is not about scaring anyone here. Making as much money 1st. Harry Kane team 2nd. Then would come winning if happens to be.
Son????

You're a 13 Yr old fangirl..... Fuck off!

We absolutely need a second striker, it's ridiculous that were pretty much the only team with one recognised striker. Having two strikers will give us more options in terms of tactics and will give us cover for HK if he needs a rest of gets injured.
With the amount of games we're potentially facing we could really do with someone to take some of the pressure off HK particularly in cup games or for the last 15-20 minutes if we're comfortable.
Someone that can work with Son and/or rotate with him would be beneficial.
We should have replaced Llorente when we let him go.Madness that we didn't/haven't.

Totti

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Probably deserved.

Can't really remember many top goals from the top of my head. Dribbling and ultimately scoring, especially over a long distance always seems to be a better choice for GOTS than a hit and hope that most professionals can probably score at least once in their career.

Top Bottom