Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jesus wept, this whole thing started with the claim that Son comes in for "vitriol" when he's probably the most beloved player at the club (perhaps bar Kane, but perhaps not).

Enough. This thread needs something to get people talking about football again....

BALE SHOULD PLAY ON THE LEFT AND SON SHOULD PLAY ON THE RIGHT

*ducks*

Jesus wept, this whole thing started with the claim that Son comes in for "vitriol" when he's probably the most beloved player at the club (perhaps bar Kane, but perhaps not).

Enough. This thread needs something to get people talking about football again....

*ducks*
Both are comfortable with both wings.

They should switch throughout the game and fuck with the defenders’ heads.

Jesus mate, I am joking.

I am parodying the weird and twisted world of icymanipulator icymanipulator .
Ok...bit when I haven't memorised every single quote or comment or haven't seen the thread for a while then it comes across as if you were accusing me of racism which I don't appreciate. I don't even know who this icymanipulator is and don't much care...but I do care about someone saying I'm racist...even in jest.
Apologies if I seem pissed...but I am...

*ducks*
Claim by who

Those would be half of the Son fanboys. Oh you rate Messi higher than Son? You must hate Asians...

On the other side of the spectrum there are few in this forum who think every fan that thinks very highly of Son is a 'fanboy' and get aggravated. Add in a little disparaging remark about [insert British star] and they completely lose their minds. It's hilarious to be honest .

:allitongue:

On the other side of the spectrum there are few in this forum who think every fan that thinks very highly of Son is a 'fanboy' and get aggravated. Add in a little disparaging remark about [insert British star] and they completely lose their minds. It's hilarious to be honest .

:allitongue:
It's pretty easy to spot a fan (we all are) and a fan boy in here.

This thread has really gone to complete shit. I know this is The Fighting Cock and cunt offs seem to be the norm, but we're bickering over Kane vs Son? :mourfacepalm:

We need both players on the pitch, as regularly and frequently as possible.
I think I made this argument two years ago, can't believe you're having to make the same point again!

Back
Top Bottom