Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The guy I aimed that isn't a Spurs fan, he comes on here and endlessly abuses Harry Kane. I will ridicule the cunt as much as I like. This isn't a forum for Son fans, it's for Spurs fans. There's 2 or 3 of them that are tiresome little cunts.. And don't confuse being racist with not being woke. And I don't have to justify myself to you so go and fuck yourself.
Charmingly measured response. Ridicule is amazing and he deserves it but don't go racist...makes you as bad as he is.

The guy I aimed that isn't a Spurs fan, he comes on here and endlessly abuses Harry Kane. I will ridicule the cunt as much as I like. This isn't a forum for Son fans, it's for Spurs fans. There's 2 or 3 of them that are tiresome little cunts.. And don't confuse being racist with not being woke. And I don't have to justify myself to you so go and fuck yourself.
I know what he does but racism under any circumstances is not acceptible.

I must say I am very very disappointed, you cannot possibly justify what you said with that excuse. That’s the kind of shit that gives excuses to icymanipulator icymanipulator to throw the racism accusation at everyone.

I know what he does but racism under any circumstances is not acceptible.

I must say I am very very disappointed, you cannot possibly justify what you said with that excuse. That’s the kind of shit that gives excuses to icymanipulator icymanipulator to throw the racism accusation at everyone.

There's no racism there at all. I imitated an idiot speaking. I have no more to say about it. People know my political beliefs from political threads. Those of a right wing persuasion do not include me as part of their circle. Quite the opposite in fact.

There's no racism there at all. I imitated an idiot speaking. I have no more to say about it. People know my political beliefs from political threads. Those of a right wing persuasion do not include me as part of their circle. Quite the opposite in fact.
No people don't know your political beliefs and quite frankly I don't care. What you said was wrong, racist and makes you as bad as that other racist twat you're 'mocking'. There's no place for it on this forum so maybe just apologise and don't try to obfuscate the issue with your pseudo intellectual speak. Just admit what you did was wrong.

I’m gobsmacked to be honest.

If you really think there’s nothing wrong in imitating an Asian man speaking, then I strongly recommend you try imitating an Indian accent when you meet a person of Indian origin and see what he says.

I’m gobsmacked to be honest.

If you really think there’s nothing wrong in imitating an Asian man speaking, then I strongly recommend you try imitating an Indian accent when you meet a person of Indian origin and see what he says.

I wasn't doing that though. You've interpreted it that way. I'm mocking him as an idiot. His ethnicity is irrelevant. Unless you're saying that I as a white man cannot mock anyone of a different race because it is automatically racist. I think that's bullshit. I treat everyone equally.

Give it a few games and it'll be: "Bad man Bale why he not pass to Son? Greedy man Bale always shoot shoot. Fuck Bale, Fuck Kane, Everyone must pass to Son for shoot shoot and score, then Son win golden boot and Real Madrid buy then all Korean people will support them now instead of Totts."
Don’t be a fucking cunt with your Korean voice mocking

You never registered to me as a racist but you were probbaly incorrect back there. People are all over it lol. You need to get out more often.

You never registered to me as a racist but you were probbaly incorrect back there. People are all over it lol. You need to get out more often.

Well I do apologize if came across in any way racist, but that wasn't my intention. My intention was entirely to mock him as an idiot. Perhaps I should have been more sensitive to how might come across. I'll delete the post.

It hasn’t been the Harry Kane team in over 2 yeas. Its about to be the Gareth Bale team shortly which I am quite excited about to be honest. If he can get anywhere near his old form, we are going to be nasty up front with Bale on one side and Son on the other.
Wait I am bit confused. Not sure I follow. It has been the Harry Kane team. Don't make me bring up the CL final again where we took the wrong pill hence puking forever in a rabbit hole. But I am with you on getting excited about Bale coming but not because it is about to become Bale team. Fuck that. This type of line up Son Kane Bale does not come often. We better not fuck this up.

Well I do apologize if came across in any way racist, but that wasn't my intention. My intention was entirely to mock him as an idiot. Perhaps I should have been more sensitive to how might come across. I'll delete the post.
You don't have to apologize to me. I didn't even notice your "incorrect" post tbh until people pointed out probably because I wasn't paying attention 1st and 2ndly my use of English here is broken most of the times lol. But you are a freeman you can delete, post edit apologize or not apologize or swear as you please

You’ve manned up and apologised, that’s harder to do than ignoring it so respect to that.

EDIT: There’s plenty of cunts who make racist comments and when they get accused of doing so, they refuse to accept wrongdoing.

Last edited:
Weird and bizarre to me. Grown arse men (youngsters fair enough) obsessed and hero worshipping an individual player rather than follow a team. Harmless I supposed...until it gets irritating when such fanboys feel they can criticise the team when they're not even that knowledgeable of or invested in said club

I know you're referring to Son but the same can be said about Kane and his diehard supporters. There are plenty in this forum that go at lengths to protect Kane regardless of what he does, says or how he performs on the pitch. The hypocrisy of some fans in here is absurd - you talk about protecting the TEAM but from what I've seen, the only player that gets protected with preferential treatment from some fans is Harry Kane.

For instance, I have gone on rants about other players in the squad (including Son, Dele, Dier, Moura etc.) and received little to no backlash from people here. When it comes to Kane though, some fans here don't have it whatsoever. Compare Son to Kane in any way and you're immediately labeled a 'fanboy' and get mocked.

Now I admit have praised Son quite a bit over the past couple years but I think almost all of it is warranted and I think most fans would agree - 2x Spurs player of the year, Ballon Dor nom, London Footballer of the Year, Goal of the Season, stepped in for Kane when he was etc etc. Kane on the other hand, in my view, has seen considerable decline over the past couple seasons and I think many would agree with that. I'm Spurs fan like anyone else but I'm going to call it like I see it. I'm also going to call out hypocrisy when I see it and act accordingly.

I am not a local fan so maybe I don't fully understand the local fandom but this is what I've seen and my perspectives might be different than yours as someone from the US. I am sure a player like Son is similarly beloved by fans in Korea and would give him the same preferential treatment just as Kane gets by his local fans.

Back
Top Bottom