Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

On the other side of the spectrum there are few in this forum who think every fan that thinks very highly of Son is a 'fanboy' and get aggravated. Add in a little disparaging remark about [insert British star] and they completely lose their minds. It's hilarious to be honest .

:allitongue:
Airfixx goes beserk if anyone likes Son. Wonder how he sleeps at night.

Well I do apologize if came across in any way racist, but that wasn't my intention. My intention was entirely to mock him as an idiot. Perhaps I should have been more sensitive to how might come across. I'll delete the post.

Nice, so not being racist but mocking someone for adding their thoughts in their non-native tongue. So you aren't a racist, just a xenophobe/bigot/prejudiced dick. Glad we got that settled.

You don't have to apologize to me. I didn't even notice your "incorrect" post tbh until people pointed out probably because I wasn't paying attention 1st and 2ndly my use of English here is broken most of the times lol. But you are a freeman you can delete, post edit apologize or not apologize or swear as you please

If your English is broken, then my English as a native speaker is abysmal.

You didn't mention me, but you liked every post where I was attacked and so forth. I see everything. Watch your foul mouth, get a grip and jog on. Horrible piece of work you are.
I didn't mention you because you're insignificant like i said. So what if i like certain posts! Are you my mum?! You were probably 'attacked' because you were being a gimp about Son. I love Son, think he's been our best player for last 2 years personally. But if you're being a gimp about it what do you expect?

It took him 11 games to reach 4 goals in 2019-20
It took him 13 games to reach 4 goals in 2018-19
It took him 15 games to reach 4 goals in 2017-18

It took him just 2 games this season...

He's going to get the golden boot isn't he!?

Amazing, but great for us, that he doesn't get the credit he deserves on a world stage it seems. Sure, he is huge in S. Korea but completely overlooked by so many for a player of his quality.

Nice one Sonny. Left foot, right foot. BANG!

The fanboys will be weeping with unbridled joy; masturbating vigorously over their wall posters; the streets of Seoul will be overrun with yids running naked through the streets.... Top stuff.

Last edited:
EiXKg2sWsAAe2to

I didn't mention you because you're insignificant like i said. So what if i like certain posts! Are you my mum?! You were probably 'attacked' because you were being a gimp about Son. I love Son, think he's been our best player for last 2 years personally. But if you're being a gimp about it what do you expect?
Fair enough, it's just that you were liking every post where I was getting attacked by the other dudes. Anyways life goes on and I'm over it now and let's celebrate that performance by the team today.

Back
Top Bottom