Have we signed Wout Weghorst yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nah, he's in the lineup. Possible false alarm.

BitterCarefulEkaltadeta-size_restricted.gif

When only Bundesliga was playing and I was quarantined with my daughter she wanted to watch “Wolfsburg” because she like the name. So we got into it a bit and I LOVE this guy.

He just throws elbows, attacks every header and chases down defenders. He does that thing when a defender gets angle on him he then plays the ball up the wing he keeps going right through the defender and hammers him often taking a foul (because it is a foul) but he's cool with that because he's a monster and he just got a free shot on your defender.

This would be an awesome signing.

6 ft 6 with the work rate of Lucas.

Yes please.

The last attacking player we signed from Germany just got 4 goals today.

Wow. If we pull this off we will have done some really serious business this Summer. Weghorst would be an amazing signing.

The reason his profile is so low is possibly because he was criminally underused by Koeman for the Dutch national team in recent years.

Back
Top Bottom