Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh yes, way bigger. Maguire is a decent defender that just cost a lot of money. He was defo an upgrade from smalling, Jones and Bailly. Pogba has contributed very little since arriving. Came to United as their highest paid player then got the hump and threw a strop when de gea got more money.
How many memorable moments has pogba delivered since arriving at United? He's capable of sublime skill but then usually follows it up with a pass to no one, not good enough. Just my opinion 👍
All Pogba's good moments seem to come against us.
:paulinhobored:

It's because he checks TFC daily, duh. If we start saying nice things about him he'll get himself sent off next time.

Looking sharp Paul, always respected your fashion sense.
e937900dfe0f974ad543393f1224d0f1.jpg

Obviously you are taking a very personal and negative view of what he said, of course a manager is not responsible for 1% of a team’s overall performance, that’s not what he’s saying. But when it comes down to INDIVIDUAL players on the grass, then yes, they are the ones who have to perform and use their talent to execute the managers instructions (whether they like them or not). I’m sure Mourinho would also say that he takes only 1% of the credit for the performances of Kane, Lloris and Son.

Players like Kane, Ronaldo, Messi etc they give a high level of performance no matter who the manager is. That is their nature, that is what makes them elite players.

Dele has the same level of pride but without the consistency in performance, he has been living a charmed life for too long. He should study well what happened to Rose, another player from the Poch golden era who consistently played like shit for 2 years and then got very upset when he was taken out. Does he want to cling to the past and end up being rejected by Genoa and Cagliari? Or does he want to look in the mirror and accept that his performances have not been good enough.

It is perfectly right for a player to feel the heat after years of shit performances and an apparently well-known lazy attitude to training.
Literally the ONLY person that has said he's lazy in training is Jose. The same manager that slated Ndombele at Burnley when EVERY player was shit as they struggled with the manager's tactics which were utter shit.

I'm sure De Bruyne, Marcial, Rashford, Pogba, Salah are chucking like mad with this.

How has Dele had a "chammed life" he gets called out week in week out, despite having players perform well, well below his level whilst played not in his most effective postion.

The entire Amazon thread has one common theme, that it's a PR puff piece, the info we get and are fed is exactly what the club want you to see. So, when Jose's "lazy trainer" gets an inclusion that is there for a reason. The fact Rose's row was in there was to ensure that we all got to see him being a bit of a twat, therefore we are more likely to get behind kicking him out the Club (he should go because of his interview with The Sun and the follow up one, he broke the club code BUT he deserves to have the club not set him up to be an emeny, we all know the absolute vissious (potentialy rasict) dicks on social media, it's a dangerous game to play.

An example of playing the fans like performing seals is take a look at the comments towards dele following being subbed, the vast majority pointing the finger at him for losing vs Everton. Yet, the reality was he was one of the better performers out of poor performance, only emphasised further by what they team lacked was obvious after he went off. But, the manager hooked him, so it's a green light to those who lack eyes and an understanding in football, not to mention Jose's disciples that exists who don't give a fuck about Spurs just their man as God.

A good manager communicates well, which translates into the team following his instructions and the team winning. I also expect good managers to make players better, improve tham that's called coaching. Scratching my head players that Jose has improved. This too absolutely enables someone like me the opportunity to mock his words. Unless of course he could be right about his 1% influence given his lack of imprint and coaching ability aren't really being demonstrated on the pitch.

But it's throw away comments such as this that make absolutely no sense. He sets himself up yet again to look a twat. Best just call it for what it is, a truly ridiculous statement that makes him look a bit stupid.

Literally the ONLY person that has said he's lazy in training is Jose. The same manager that slated Ndombele at Burnley when EVERY player was shit as they struggled with the manager's tactics which were utter shit.

I'm sure De Bruyne, Marcial, Rashford, Pogba, Salah are chucking like mad with this.

How has Dele had a "chammed life" he gets called out week in week out, despite having players perform well, well below his level whilst played not in his most effective postion.

The entire Amazon thread has one common theme, that it's a PR puff piece, the info we get and are fed is exactly what the club want you to see. So, when Jose's "lazy trainer" gets an inclusion that is there for a reason. The fact Rose's row was in there was to ensure that we all got to see him being a bit of a twat, therefore we are more likely to get behind kicking him out the Club (he should go because of his interview with The Sun and the follow up one, he broke the club code BUT he deserves to have the club not set him up to be an emeny, we all know the absolute vissious (potentialy rasict) dicks on social media, it's a dangerous game to play.

An example of playing the fans like performing seals is take a look at the comments towards dele following being subbed, the vast majority pointing the finger at him for losing vs Everton. Yet, the reality was he was one of the better performers out of poor performance, only emphasised further by what they team lacked was obvious after he went off. But, the manager hooked him, so it's a green light to those who lack eyes and an understanding in football, not to mention Jose's disciples that exists who don't give a fuck about Spurs just their man as God.

A good manager communicates well, which translates into the team following his instructions and the team winning. I also expect good managers to make players better, improve tham that's called coaching. Scratching my head players that Jose has improved. This too absolutely enables someone like me the opportunity to mock his words. Unless of course he could be right about his 1% influence given his lack of imprint and coaching ability aren't really being demonstrated on the pitch.

But it's throw away comments such as this that make absolutely no sense. He sets himself up yet again to look a twat. Best just call it for what it is, a truly ridiculous statement that makes him look a bit stupid.

Ridiculous post. The only one looking stupid here is you.

De bruyne and Salah get brought up a lot when discussing Jose. Both players were young when in his squad and there wasn't a place for them at the time. In fairness Chelsea were buying shit loads of young talent at that time, obviously some were going to slip through the net and go on to be good players, there's a size limit to every squad.

De bruyne and Salah get brought up a lot when discussing Jose. Both players were young when in his squad and there wasn't a place for them at the time. In fairness Chelsea were buying shit loads of young talent at that time, obviously some were going to slip through the net and go on to be good players, there's a size limit to every squad.
Still happened though.

Back
Top Bottom