Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ben and Lewis are the popular names in their back line, but Webster is really strong, technically pretty good, and able to keep up. Strong back 3

Well drilled.

We have the likes of Alderweireld and Sanchez, who let's be honest are better footballers than those at Brighton, yet look like they can't seem to defend.

Which is why signing Skriniar doesn't necessarily fill me with confidence. We need to be better defensively, not necessarily need better defenders.

I said at the back end of last season that Bruno Fernandes was nothing more than a Papiss Cisse, morale boosting January signing as opposed to a true game changing world class addition.

He's beginning to prove me right. Just thought he was just a long shot merchant who's passing left a lot to be desired and someone they shoved on penalty duties to get his confidence up and keep it up etc.

He was non existent against Palace and he's been bang average again today. People care more about goal and assist columns when judging players - there were actually people here who thought Bruno Fernandes was a better player than Lo Celso because of it and that we genuinely missed out.

Back
Top Bottom