Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well drilled.

We have the likes of Alderweireld and Sanchez, who let's be honest are better footballers than those at Brighton, yet look like they can't seem to defend.

Which is why signing Skriniar doesn't necessarily fill me with confidence. We need to be better defensively, not necessarily need better defenders.

Def need to be better drilled, but I will give these guys credit where credit is due. Adam is technically good and good in the air. I actually think he is less likely for a brain fart than Sanchez. Dunk rivals Toby with his right foot. Ben is new to me.

I love this team and have watched 30+ and they just keep getting better and better. Dunk and Webster have had a long run together and Ben fits seamlessly into the side. It does go to show what a consistent partnership does for a team.

We have been so inconsistent with out CB lineup that there is good reason as to why we are failing to find form.

And just as I am writing this, that happens and they looked weak as fuck...lol.

I said at the back end of last season that Bruno Fernandes was nothing more than a Papiss Cisse, morale boosting January signing as opposed to a true game changing world class addition.

He's beginning to prove me right. Just thought he was just a long shot merchant who's passing left a lot to be desired and someone they shoved on penalty duties to get his confidence up and keep it up etc.

He was non existent against Palace and he's been bang average again today. People care more about goal and assist columns when judging players - there were actually people here who thought Bruno Fernandes was a better player than Lo Celso because of it and that we genuinely missed out.
IDK about this Tots. Bruno scores goals and goals are important in football. Actually, I hear goals win games and thus anyone who scores goals is important and a game winner. And that makes Bruno an important game winning goal scorer that we missed out on.

Interesting that for both overrated Portuguese players that we were linked with Mou quickly came out and said they were 'too expensive' for us. He knows what they were and that the Mancs would fill Mendes' coffers.

Back
Top Bottom