Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sky's coverage is scandalous. Was there 2 teams out there today? All about how bad MU were. Nothing about how good we were. Only not turned it off because I do not mind hearing MU being run down but really poor coverage by Sky.

What's with the giant cry-fest over United?

Is the average football fan really meant to feel sorry for an over 3 billion pound company come on now.

If that was us on the receiving end they wouldn't shed a tear.

Sky Sports have been the same for as long as I remember.

I think back to the times they used to actually let Phil 100% Scouse Cunt Thompson "commentate" on Liverpool matches on Soccer Saturday. Liverpool could be getting bent over but he wouldn't say anything about the oppo team. It was so bad they had to stop him on their games.
Then you had Andy Captain Sky 4 Gray. Every single Manure, Liverpool, Woolwich and Chelsea match was on every weekend and every game it was about them. Despicable commentary most weeks.

Tyler today chatting his usual shit about how bad our record is at Old Trafford. You mean, how bad it WAS Martin? 4 wins in 7 seasons is more wins than losses. And it's not looking like they'll suddenly stop losing to us there for 29 years again.

Sky have an agenda against Mourinho too and that's actually really good for us.
He is petty enough to take it personally and go out of his way to show them

Love the way the media are almost burying the Liverpool massacre by focusing on Utd - the two media love children both spanked in the same weekend - poor commentators and journos simply don't know what to do.

Love the way the media are almost burying the Liverpool massacre by focusing on Utd - the two media love children both spanked in the same weekend - poor commentators and journos simply don't know what to do.

Their whole pundit team of ex Utd and Liverpool players are devastated so their coverage focuses on their 2 in-house teams being smashed rather than the 2 teams that won.

It was ever thus. The narrative is always about Man U. I don’t give a shit really. Their problems and the Dippers getting mauled too keeps focus off us. Helps Jose eve more to build up a siege mentality. Last thing we need is the media building us up or actually giving us some positive press.

BBC article suggests that games having no crowds could be causing these "freak" results and chaos.
The two pictures used? Both pictures of the Spurs team.

It's subtle and I may be being over sensitive but it suggests that our results are due to some other reason than the excellent football we're playing right now.

Dharmesh Sheth everyone. He's not worthy of drinking Poch's piss
- the guy to the left is superduper cool
Dharmesh-Sheth-2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom