Retro Spurs photos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

5-C27-DE8-B-4201-4034-B4-A4-B103-E053-B04-C.jpg
Haha. Peter Cook. What a funny man he was.

My love affair with Spurs definitely started with the 67 Cup Final, and my first game was Sheffield Wednesday, 1 November 1969. How funny would it be if that was your first game too?! We could be Spurs twins :)
i think my one may well have been in 69, as i was just at senior school as i took a girl in my class younger brother he must have been 8-9 yrs old
wonder if we were near each other ? I was in shelf side stand by the pitch nearly oppoisite the old players pitch entrance

Not so much retro, but from my first ever game at White Hart Lane, after seeing it on telly for 7 years.
Was seated in section J and the atmosphere was electric after Gylfi Siggurdson scored 1-0. Was shocked about the sound level under the old roof.
IMG-0589.jpg

Drew 1-1, but it was a memorable day out. Got to be there five times, but unlucky never to see them win. I did however see them beat Olympiakos at the new stadium, which was first after 7 attempts.

i think my one may well have been in 69, as i was just at senior school as i took a girl in my class younger brother he must have been 8-9 yrs old
wonder if we were near each other ? I was in shelf side stand by the pitch nearly oppoisite the old players pitch entrance
I was with my neighbour and his daughter, I was 13 and she was 11. We entered on the corner of Paxton and East stand, via the boys' entrance and it cost 3/6d. As we were pretty short, we stood at the front, the first person that caught my eye was Mike England and I heard Jimmy Greaves swear at the linesman for calling offside. :)

I was with my neighbour and his daughter, I was 13 and she was 11. We entered on the corner of Paxton and East stand, via the boys' entrance and it cost 3/6d. As we were pretty short, we stood at the front, the first person that caught my eye was Mike England and I heard Jimmy Greaves swear at the linesman for calling offside. :)
So Jimmy is to blame for your aversion to the C word.
All makes sense now.

Back
Top Bottom