Retro Spurs photos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone spot who's in the mirror?

Ej0H47eU0AADbRb
in 2013 ....?

One of my best memories at WHL. My sister and I started out at the back of the Park Lane, got pushed to the front and ended up on the edge of the pitch (you can see we weren't the only ones at the start of this clip).
TBH, I don't really remember much of the actual game, apart from Mr P scoring one. But I do remember the DJ playing 'Bye Bye Baby' at the end of the game, and we sang 'Bye Bye Chelsea', that song still reminds me of that day. :)

thanks, maybe i should look up to Frank Saul as i think spurs winning the FA cup in 67 was the reason i support Spurs
can't remember for sure (if thats the reason) but first game i went to was 68 or 69 Sheff Weds at home in sept/oct, God knows how i got there i was first yr of senior school never been before and Ockendon to Sth Tottenham Stn not an easy trip if you don't know where you are going

thanks, maybe i should look up to Frank Saul as i think spurs winning the FA cup in 67 was the reason i support Spurs
can't remember for sure (if thats the reason) but first game i went to was 68 or 69 Sheff Weds at home in sept/oct, God knows how i got there i was first yr of senior school never been before and Ockendon to Sth Tottenham Stn not an easy trip if you don't know where you are going
My love affair with Spurs definitely started with the 67 Cup Final, and my first game was Sheffield Wednesday, 1 November 1969. How funny would it be if that was your first game too?! We could be Spurs twins :)

Back
Top Bottom