Retro Spurs photos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2754.jpg

What a glorious night. I was there on the Shelf with my dutch girlfriend. Never seen her since!

Also on the Shelf ; my mate lost his glasses after Robbo equalised ; understandable if you were there.

He never saw them ( his glasses) again ( either) .

Incredible night ; we should consider ourselves blessed to have been there to experience it IMO .

PS where ( the FH ) did those 40 years go ?

Last edited:
Also on the Shelf ; my mate lost his glasses after Robbo equalised ; understandable if you were there.

He never saw them again ( either) .

Incredible night ; we should consider ourselves blessed to have been there to experience it IMO .

My all time high as a Spurs supporter. Still gives me goosebumps and what a sound!

My all time high as a Spurs supporter. Still gives me goosebumps and what a sound!
Too , too true ;

And , for me , even if we’d beaten LFC in Madrid ( which would have gone down as our “ greatest achievement)”. :

It still wouldn’t have topped that night for me .

Less experienced members on this forum would’nt understand. You had to have been there .

F*** me ; what a fucking glorious evening .

We were so fortunate to have been there. ( To put it mildly ) .

(Apologies for the sweary word) .

Last edited:

He never saw them ( his glasses) again ( either) .

On the Shelf too, right up at the front, in the corner of the ST enclosure, nearest the Park Lane.
Think it was the fact that we did it on our home turf (like 1972) and that won't ever be repeated.
Special memories that we will cherish forever.

On the Shelf too, right up at the front, in the corner of the ST enclosure, nearest the Park Lane.
Think it was the fact that we did it on our home turf (like 1972) and that won't ever be repeated.
Special memories that we will cherish forever.

And Mrs P ; when Stevie brought the cup over to us .

He couldn’t play in the game ; let Robbo lift the cup ;

but then dressed in a track-suit , he brought it over .

We Love You Tottenham

Stevie replying “ We Love You “ , mouthing it to us .

It moved me .

I was probably within 30 yards of you. So hopefully you remember it too.

Special , very special.

Back
Top Bottom